By Jane - 24/11/2011 13:57 - Australia

Spicy
Today, at the point of orgasm, my boyfriend screamed out, "Is this all there is?!" then rolled over and stared blankly at the ceiling without speaking for ages. This happens a lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 843
You deserved it 6 227

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Iknoweverything 29

Next time you guys are getting frisky, wait til he takes off his pants and scream "Is that all there is?"

Comments

sneek_fml 1

Damn that suxs he shouldnt be a baby over it

What, be really fat and bad a rapping? I don't see how that would make sex any more enjoyable...

Rick Rossing: saying HO randomly just like in the song, 'John (if I die today)'

I'm with Keyman. Rick Ross is almost as bad as Wiz Khalifa. It takes some pretty poor lyrics to be that bad..

In one of Wiz Khalifa's songs he says "Gotta find the keys to my car, cus I be goin hard" that's how bad he is at rhyming. This line alone asserts his position as worst rapper since rap was invented.

Soulja Boy will always be the worst rapper. Anyway, if Wiz had said "Gotta find the keys to my car, cus I'm gonna go far" not only would it have rhymed, it would have made ******* sense.

You guys do realize that rappers do not write their own lyrics?

blackheart24 10

If I were op, the next time he took off his pants Id look at his junk and say, "Is this all there is?"

carmieloulou 0

Some people do go hard and party every night, just because that's not what your boring life consists of doesn't mean everyone else doesn't have a life. Different people enjoy different things. Dont knock it til you tried it.

Rap: R- retards A- attempting P-poetry Thus not music.

114 - some people also **** goats...your point?

WTH does this have to do with this FML?

108- Eminem has talent, but he is so angry in the majority of his songs. They might deal with real-life, but he's telling the same story in almost every song. When I get done listening to him, I'm angry or depressed. That's not any fun.

Eminem is good for being commercial, but he doesn't even touch on the underground legends, imo.

Kanye West is pretty friggin awesome too . lol op, might wanna have an open conversation about that.

136... Kanye West is too far up his own ass to attempt to be any good at anything. Eminem is good at making cute kids, good music somewhat evades him. I've never been able to relate to any of his music, though it's sometimes catchy.

Lets get to the truth. **** every rapper that sucks dick. If you can't freestyle you're a mainstream joke that can't create shit besides just that. Shit. Freestyling is true rapping.

merryhappy1887 20

@125.. eminem ******* sucks. all he does is bitch & whine about his mother & his baby moms & his drug addictions. the only really good rappers are UNSIGNED artists.. cause they actually care about music, not money.

Darklord53 0

Anyone want to tell me what's so special about (c)rap? Every rapper sucks because rap=shit. You mad?

You are a dumbass for describing RAP in details!!

blackheart24 10

I still don't understand what these comments have to do with the FML...? But ya Eminem sucks dicks and so does Kanye West.

carmieloulou 0
BikeAllDay818 6

Thats why he was named the number one rapper of the 21st century. (saw it on this show with a bunch of famous producers/hip-hop radio show hosts voting who the #1 rapper of the 21st century) and Eminem was 1st out of 10

Yeah, but definitely not even close to being clever enough to put a c in front of "rap" so it becomes "crap". That takes some kind of brilliance. A Tribe Called Quest, The Roots, De La Soul, The Pharcyde. Listen and learn.

#95 Eminem writes his own lyrics as well as ASTRO on the X factor

If you actually sit your ass down and listen to rap, you'll see that some rappers deliver a message. Not to mention you have to appreciate the talent It takes to use their wordplay, off the wall rhyme scheme, and ability to rhyme words you didn't even know existed.

blackheart24 10

You wanna hear some crazy rapping? Listen to Worldwide Choppers by Tech9.

#153: If you aren't saying something important enough to write down, you probably should just keep it to yourself. Most freestyle and battle rappers aren't making up the rhymes there on the spot. They rehearse them and then spit them when they fit the right situation.

rudikk99 2

U r the only human here!!! Agree 100%

lildevil963 0
DJDude_Arazely 10

Agreed. As far as the FML goes well then, you must really suck. Either that or he just isn't satisfied with himself, but I doubt that. :D

#154. You have no idea what your talking about. You honestly dont know anything. First of all. Underground or not, every rapper cares about money.

I don't know what you're talking about because of the improper pronoun reference in that comment

Yeah. Upon seeing his penis shout, "is this all there is?!"

thriceforme 3

I'm kinda with starsfan on this one. Normally I'd say to talk it out, but since he seems like a child, you have to treat him like one. Do to him what he's done to you, and he'll probably pout at first but then change his tune.

Xr70r7 4

I hope no bits of ceiling fall in his eye! Hehe

haha xr, I was thinking the exact same thing lol

22cute 17

Just lose the jerk - it's not worth the effort!

Why is it that EVERY minor problem, the solution people give is "dump him"? At this point I feel lime you would dump your boyfriend for breathing too slowly

BigHayes 0
Mister_Triangle 21

Sounds like a nihilist; which would be a very awkward thing to bring up during sex.

22cute 17

I think your BF needs some counseling and psyche meds. Something is seriously wrong. Unless of course you mean it happens to you a lot, in which case you really need to learn some new moves. You're doing it wrong.

mynameispickle 0

Well thats rude of him...you should ask him what else he might want to do to....hmm...."spice things up"

#4 looks like a cutie;) and her profile makes her seem nice:P anyways.. I agree, spice things up a bit;)

Ask if he what's to "spice things up" before he gets too pissy and cheats. When guys throw a hissy fit like he's on his period.. It's time to spice things up.

43 - I thumbed you down merely because your profile said you do not get thumbed down.

The_Troller 14

I said "almost never," retard, learn to read before you say anything about someone else

OliviaNicole 5

Whaaaat?! That sucks. Get a new boyfriend.

FML's solution to every relationship problem ever! "Break up with him!" I reckon there's another way. If they're old enough to be having sex, then they're mature enough to talk their problems out...

son of a bitch my phone but commented... I didn't even think that was possible

flockz 19

and arrrrrrrrrr back to ya matey.

Go back to the dealership and exchange him for a new one. He's obviously defective.

Miaoudeminou 7

Agreed. I wouldn't be dating some douche that'd say that to me.

Atleast e didn't fall asleep.... Yea.. That happen to me

PawsUp_fml 2

HEY WE ARE DEALING WITH OPs PROBLEMS TODAY!

u need to work it out better girl. I'm free for lessions. lol

Llama_Face89 33

Guys, she's just trying to point out that her situation was bad, too. No need to be rude about things!

Well... If (he/she) falls asleep during sex, that would be a THEM problem. If he/she falls asleep after ******, that's a normal reaction, since it releases endorphins. OPs problem is worse because if this is his reaction EVERY time, it means OP has subjected herself to this more than once, I certainly hope your partner doesn't fall asleep often during sex.

darkenedone 27

Disappointing sex or existential crisis?

Maddoctor 10

Yeah I could have sworn when I read this FML I pictured OP's boyfriend as depressed or something, especially if he just stares at the ceiling afterwards. Otherwise this is a pretty weird way to complain about sex.

diidiimi 10

Agreed. I thought op's boyfriend was referring to there being nothing in life but sex. Definitely existential crisis over bad sex. If I were op I'd object to the histrionics more than anything else. If he wants more to life he should go out and find it, seeking help if necessary. He shouldn't be making op feel bad by going all melodramatic at inappropriate times.

he's a retard get a new guy!! does he watch a lot of movies with crying women in it? sure sounds like it :)

Your point makes me think that you are the retard here

mynameispickle 0

Don't say he's a retard that could offend people...call him an idiot or something else

mduffy08 8

Calling someone an idiot is also offending someone... Retard.

me_gusta_eso 1

BREAKING UP ISN'T ALWAYS THE SOLUTION -__- That's what a lot of FMLers seem to think.

wth? I get banned for a week and my post deleted for saying "retard" and here you guys are spewing out retard this and retard that with no punishments. How retarded of the moderation teams

Hipsters are angry at anything that makes them happy...

monnanon 13

lol obviously he is yet to find a way to like sex ironically.

So at the peak of ultimate happiness he must deny himself because enjoying sex is mainstream. Hipsters ruin everything.