Hey!

By wtf dad - 10/01/2013 03:15 - United States - Saint Charles

Today, I learned who my dad's new fiancée is. Upon meeting her she exclaimed, "My, I haven't seen you in a while!" She's my ex-boyfriend's mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 429
You deserved it 3 304

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Weren't you EX-static for your dad? Lol No but seriously, fyl OP

You didn't meet her before she became his fiancée?

Comments

Well, at least you're already past the "getting to know you" stage with your future step-family... But wow, fyl OP.

Whoa well the awkward moment when you and your step brother know you've had sex and how you both look naked...

Guess which groomsmen they're planning for you to walk down the aisle with? (:

Well OP you know what they say the family that sleeps together stays together...

It's not uncommon. If they're both single adults with children old enough to date then their dating options are probably limited. Also, they're probably around the same age with similar life choices. Be happy that your dad is happy and put up with ex/stepbrother. It's not like you'll be under the same roof forever.

This may be true but all the events running up to and maybe after the wedding can seriously be awkward. Imagine OP having to tell her friends that her new step brother is someone shared intimacy with! A tad bit weird to me!

jmcgee17 20

Better get one last hooray in before they become step siblings!!!

Wait, why have so many people clicked "you deserve it"? How does she deserve this?

Must resist being a troll.. AGHHHH. YDI for not knowing. YDI for fornication.. YDI because I want the badge... YDI simply because I clicked YDI...

...YDon'tDI but I tapped YDI accidentally and now I can't take it back?

luffy2012_fml 10
BlackBlazeCobra 16

Why are there so many YDIs? That's a serious FYL. So sorry OP, I hope you're on good terms with her and your ex/future step brother.

perdix 29

How does it feel to have committed retroactive incest? Good thing you didn't have kids with your brother, they'd be total mutants!!** **I'm being facetious. Of course, I know they are not biological siblings, but I want to see who is on their toes.

I'm not on my toes.. I read total as teenage somehow... I was like how does TMNT fit here?

Satoaoi 13

Gross and wow small world is all I can say