Heavy

By Anonymous - 10/10/2011 08:29 - Reserved

Today, I walked in on my flatmate squatting over the bathroom scales, completely naked. When I asked what he was doing, he replied very seriously, "Weighing my testicles… you should try it sometime, if they're too heavy you may have cancer." I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 576
You deserved it 3 006

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anyone who weighs his testicles should not be taken seriously.

Comments

So... What is the normal weight..? And what weight would be considered cancerous..? "To the google machine!"

Well that can't be right haha...8 pound balls :/

Yeah, that can't be right. It should probably be something more like 10 pound balls

#62 & #85 If either/both of you gents have 10+ pound testicles I would recommend hospital ASAP.. Your balls would be dragging on the ground and that would chafe...

MissBunnyWillEat 11

If I were a boy, my dick would be so big I could wear around my neck like a boa.

tittymagic 0

Is 3-4 tons normal for each?? Or is that cancerous?

I strap a gun holster to my inner thigh and holster mine so it doesn't swing around like a pendulum.

131 what if you trip over it like a shoelace

Sounds like he's referring to Elephantitis... But that's just my guess

skyeyez9 24

He should weigh them on one of those mini food scales

And then NEVER use said scales for food ever again... O.o

perdix 29

In that case, if your testicles weigh more than 0.00 grams, you've got problems. Not cancer, but problems, nevertheless.

#46 No, as in the OP is female, therefore balls of any weight indicates a problem.

Well... Are Breasts are counted as balls? Since they are round...

perdix 29

Sorry, you are just making it worse.

Epikouros 31

This is one of those FML's that call for a WTF button.

OP's flatmate found a novel excuse to be caught weighing/showing off his manhood

SunriseSurprize 2

How much do your testes weigh?

Epikouros 31

Tell him this is not a reliable method to weigh your testicles - he should chop them off and weigh them on a kitchen scale.

I guarantee you caught him weighing his balls after a jack-off session. He weighed them before and then he weighed them after so he could try and caculate the amount of **** he shot. And no, I have never done this. You missed a golden opportunity, "You'll need a smaller scale, that one weighs in pounds, you need one that weighs in grams."

icadragoon 11

Why not just weigh the ****? It's less work.

Or just measure volume and estimate density as equal to that of water at 1ml=1g. probably close enough. Most of a man's ejaculate volume is prostatic fluid anyway and doesn't originate in the testicles or scrotum.

Interesting dose anyone know the density of semen?