By ctschantz - 06/10/2010 14:29 - France

Today, I was getting ready to load my groceries in my car when my remote wouldn't work and neither would my key to unlock it. A cute young guy came over, not to help but to ask me what the hell I was doing to his car. My car, that looked exactly like his, was on the other side of the lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 783
You deserved it 13 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

This happens all the time. I actually got into (unlocked) car once. It took me fiddling with the ignition before I realized it wasn't my car. Luckily the alarm didn't go off or the owner didn't show up.

Comments

iGrenade 0

op's an idiot. learn to look for distinctions. EX license plate, bumper stickers, stuffed animals in the back etc

KingDingALing 9

Ok...so? Where's the fml? This isn't a **** my life. This is just a "oh shit" moment.

lube in the seat, condom wrappers on the floorboard, ***** in the center console etc.

I love how people put cute guy or girl like that makes the situation so much worse.

I love how people put cute guy or girl like that makes the situation so much worse.

randomchickkk 0

all you had to do was explain to him OP. nbd.

RedPillSucks 31

This happens all the time. I actually got into (unlocked) car once. It took me fiddling with the ignition before I realized it wasn't my car. Luckily the alarm didn't go off or the owner didn't show up.

FYLDeep 25

Do something to make your car more unique. I noticed that it can be difficult to tell my vehicle apart ever since I sold my truck and got a Grand Am. Apparently there's a lot of them.

I think you should have realized it was not your car when the sound doesn't tally

mona_is_here 10

When I was in middle school and my dad would pick me up at home and drive to school, I sometimes got his car mixed up with someone others. I always felt embarrassed because my vision sucks and it's a proof of that. But your case isn't so bad, OP :)

I did that too, except I got my mom's car confused with rusty vans labeled "free candy" on the side

mona_is_here 10

No chance you made it through. You must be some kind of a superhero.

MAGNAVOX 0

Sorry if double post. Did you guys have sex in his car afterwards?

20waffleater10 0

you must be a blonde with big ****

Well now you have a conversation starter. Next thing you know you'll be posting a LML from the back of his car :D !

That would be quite the awkward confrontation! :/