Gotta get that sweet sweet nicotine

By MCMB33 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I caught my pregnant wife smoking. This is after I quit over a month ago to show her my support and be a good influence on our child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 673
You deserved it 3 157

Top comments

Comments

You can't drink and smoke while pregnant, but suddenly when the husband is horny it's OK to have sex! Shovanistic pigs!!! Lest a never-ending cycle of baby making occurs...think about it.

Lol, it's a joke... You need some 'riddle-in' so you can chill the 'riddle-out'. Honestly, what do you think the "never ending baby making cycle while pregnant" thing was about? Think harder, you'll get it.

For real man, think of the children! They are the future...

Haha, DrMime, male feminists are pretty rare, how's that going for you?

Actually its very bad for the female to stop having sex if they are planning a natural birth as it tightens her ****** and makes it harder for the child to be born and causes more pain for the woman. Pretty much if your going to have a child without a Caesarean section you should to continue having sex during pregnancy, obviously the male should ensure not to impregnate the woman again during the fact.

And the unintentional debate continues... I need a moderator!

I think you're extremely stupid - you can't impregnate a woman while she's already pregnant. Otherwise, like DrMime joked, it really WOULD be an endless cycle.

29- how can HE be a feminist? And stop ranting about all the "me me me" garbage.

47- finally someone gets it!!! Although it's not the women getting pregnant...

56- because it just... God, I give up. *packs invisible luggage and flies off back to France in invisible airplane*

It's not a joke when there is no punchline and no humor.

Your mom smoked while pregnant with you, didn't she?

Males can be feminists.. Just throwing that out there..

DrMime how bout you stfu and gtfo!! you sir are a werido

xStaciexLynnx 15

42- Your comment was all wrong. Women don't honestly get tighter and looser. It can feel different due to lubrication but it's not actually changing size. And women can't get pregnant when they're already pregnant!!!!

129- fail. Read my other post... God all of you people are failing hard...

48 A man can be a feminist. Being a feminist only means you want equal rights for women and men (although that's usually just a front and is not the case with some). I think you should google feminism.

You really have to do something about that. Smoking will seriously dehabilitate your kid :(

That's horrible. Hopefully you confronted her about it and you guys can work something out for your child's sake/health. It will save you the trouble in the long run dealing with an adolescent who will fiend for nicotine. Goodluck to you both.

mama2b3 20

I smoked for 3 years and quit the second I found out I was pregnant. It's not easy but it's definitely worth it. Shame on her.

GoW_Chick 14

I have no idea why your comment has been thumbed down, some people are just idiots. -.-

It's all the potheads and smokers who seem to have convinced themselves that smoking is not harmful or wrong. Pretty sure this comment will be thumbed down too for the same reason.

Would you rather her smoking or becoming a tiger made out of used needles?

It's not about her, it's about his unborn child. Don't be stupid.

And tell your wife, rather 9 months smoke-free than 18+ years of caring for a disabled child.

That's why I've gone to tobacco! £7.30 for 25g and it lasts me a whole week! Plus there a little bit better than Taylor made's

whats the brand of the cigarette? lets be an accuser

There is a chance nothing will happen to your little one and there is a chance it will have low birth weight and a chance of early child brith. My friend smoked a pack a day and about 4 grams of pot a day and both of her babies had low brith weights I stopped smoking 3 months into my pregnancy my water broke early but the doctor never said it was because of smoking every pregnancy is different. just let her know having a baby early is not fun! Time to stop being selfish and start being selfless your baby means more then that smoke!!