Goodbye

By dogs_and_toucans - 08/06/2009 18:47 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of 10 months moved to Europe and we may never see each other again, so I gave her a $200 sterling silver heart necklace as a goodbye present. She gave me a pack of gum. Cinnamon, which I'm allergic to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 706
You deserved it 6 806

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you buy her something expensive if you might not see her ever again? YDI

haha thats why when you see someone for the last time you flip them off

Comments

grp1216 0

YDI. If you both realized that you would never see each other again, then why would you buy her a present? The relationship was clearly over, so why should she have gotten you anything?

You know, I might know her :-/ And if she's the person I know, then FYL, 'cause she's a bitch.

'May' never see her again? If you don't know whether you're going to see her again, that means you've broken up. If she wanted to stay with you, you two would have made plans for calling and writing and visiting. If you guys didn't do this then you obviously were never very close. When people break up, they don't give each other gifts. When people who weren't very close break up, they SURE AS HELL don't give each other gifts.

ur an idiot for spending $200 on her

xo_emily_xo 0

Aww, your girlfriend is such a bitch! You should dump her sorry ass =P

makjon86 0

18 reminded me of something. Why do guys buy girls stuff? Drinks and clothes and dinner and gifts. If i wanted to spend all that money to get laid, i'd buy a nice hooker. And, barring VD, have a better time.

She sounds like she didn't like you very much. You're better off without her.

Walt_1990 3

You sure have a winner! She should have went with 5 gum or at least damn Juicy Fruit if you're going to swing like that.

I used to be allergic to chewing/bubble gum too. At one point my eyes swelled up whilst I was asleep and I woke up completely blind...