Goodbye squared

By Lyingboyfriend - 24/07/2009 05:11 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend said he couldn't come to my grandfather's funeral because he was at his cottage and couldn't make it. Later that day, when driving home from the graveyard I saw him walking down the street, with another girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 087
You deserved it 3 345

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tiffany_xx 0

Hope your not still with him he is a ass of a boyfriend if he wasnt there to support you at your grandpa's funeral. and to see him with another girl is just sad.

Comments

SirAwesome 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Vorock 0

You poor girl ;'(! Dump his ass!

No one cares that you are first. Edit: #20! YESS!!! WOO!

Antonio718 0

Congratulations for being first. You're the retard of the day. Dumbass. Anyway. DUMP HIS ASS.

LysssNysss 1

YDI for not knowing that your bf was cheating on you.

pingpongpickle 8

congratulations 20. you are my hero!!

Lichinamo 33

-.- It's not always obvious, dude

lolzRaptor 1

so, it says 'by Lyingboyfriend (man)' and you say you saw your boyfriend, with another girl?!?!

OP = GAY, possibly bi His boyfriend = definitely BISEXUAL The girl = STRAIGHT, possibly bi Get it? Now that everyone's got that, let's make sure a flaming session on homosexuals does NOT happen That said I do like these FMLs where the OP is gay, cos it reassures me that there are other gay people out there (I don't actually know any gay people in real life... apart from possibly my violin teacher)

poopsicle22 0

If the OP is male (and thus, bi or gay), why would he say "another" girl? shouldn't he just say "a" girl?

could be the second time it's happened??

oh and her's an idea for #9: the gf could be using the "ex" bf's account

"Man" refers to the lying boyfriend. How I figured that out? Because the nick is "Lyingboyfriend". Please... -.-

OR.. Op may have made a mistake when he created his account, which may have been done just to post this fml... people do that even though it isn't necessary

Here is a better idea...the FML is fake.

i have seen it many times on this site where a woman posts and yet it says man. no mines not a mistake :P

_THE_MASTER_ 0

wow some of your stupidity amazes me to no end. perhaps the OP simply forgot to change the gender? is that a little too difficult for you to grasp? please, for the love of humanity, light a firecracker and hold it firmly between your thighs, and remove yourselves from the gene pool. no more rampant stupidity!!!!

Aw dammit #13! That was so stupid of me! Of course if the OP writes "another girl", then she has to be a girl (unless the partner was a girl, which he's not). I think it's obvious that the OP just forgot to put her gender as woman when she submitted this FML. Plus, why do users create an account and name it after the first FML they submit? Does their personality centre around that one event?

Exactly my thoughts...possible fake? Because I doubt a man (unless he was one of Paris Hilton's "BFFs") would say "I saw him with ANOTHER girl"

lolzRaptor 1

Yes, that was exactly my point, I wasn't trying to flame on the homosexuals out there, just curious as to why (s)he referred to "another girl".

M13LO 0

YDI for not running up to him and having a threesom right then and there in public

lolzRaptor 1

oh I never thought of it that way M13LO.

M13LO 0

Yes there is one mod on this site who aprently likes to see gay guys butt f***ing eachother. Very odd

olisykes_ 0

M13LO, please **** off. No one wants you here. You're probably some 50 year old whose never had sex before and all you do for fun is troll on FMLs and **********.

skullbuster 0

Hey, don't knock masturbating!!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Well then. You must have woken on the wrong side of the bed, troll.

Tiffany_xx 0

Hope your not still with him he is a ass of a boyfriend if he wasnt there to support you at your grandpa's funeral. and to see him with another girl is just sad.

ydi_bitch 0

YDI for seeing him down the street, walking with another girl.

Funeral? What a crappy date activity! It rarely leads to sex afterwards, so why bother? Don't ask him to be with you when you are giving birth, because it's no fun for him, and he definitely won't be having sex afterward. If you want to keep a guy, you have to know what things NOT to ask him to. Also, it puts the boyfriend under a lot of pressure. Your whole family thinks that you two are serious. How could you do that to the poor guy? PS: I'm assuming the OP is a girl who made up this account just to post this FML. Since she chose the name LyingBoyfriend, she stated his gender, male. It's an error on her part, but it is the only way that "another girl" makes sense.

you dont need an account to post an fml they could have just been lazy an forgot to change the gender on the submit fml page

mcsnelly 5

Please die, plexico, I'm tired of reading your shit on every FML. I think you're referring to a hooker, not a girlfriend, if the only activity you can do with that person leads to sex. The boyfriend would be going for support (and grief, if the boyfriend also new the grandfather), not to have a date. And pressure? Yeah, it's real hard to sit at a funeral talk to a few people and give your girlfriend a hug if she starts to cry. GTFO.

skullbuster 0

@mcsnelly: You know what I'm tired of, reading responses from people such as you where you are wishing death, plague, or misfortune on people for posting snarky comments. Most of the posts are fake and the comments are sarcastic bullshit. I'm not going to wish anything bad on you for your comments, but I will tell you to GO **** YOURSELF! Because orgasms are good...

You are an asshole, mcsnelly. You don't know satire if it bites you on the ass. Let me explain it to you very slowly (since you probably read very slowly, this should be fine.) I was taking the side of an incredibly shallow, self-absorbed and selfish boyfriend. You have to be pretty stupid to think that I was being sincere. But, then again, . . .

mcsnelly 5

So I'M the asshole for calling you out for being one of the biggest assholes on this site who just wants to start arguments because you think it's funny to say horrible things about people who don't deserve it??