Goodbye squared

By Lyingboyfriend - 24/07/2009 05:11 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend said he couldn't come to my grandfather's funeral because he was at his cottage and couldn't make it. Later that day, when driving home from the graveyard I saw him walking down the street, with another girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 089
You deserved it 3 345

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tiffany_xx 0

Hope your not still with him he is a ass of a boyfriend if he wasnt there to support you at your grandpa's funeral. and to see him with another girl is just sad.

Comments

He's an ass for cheating on you, but why on earth would you bring your boyfriend to a funeral?

ihatestupidppl 0

Because when you're in a relationship above the elementary school, "we held hands so you're my boyfriend!" level, you kind of expect emotional support? She wasn't asking him on a romantic date to her grandpa's funeral! She wanted her boyfriend to be there for her in what was probably a difficult time for her. My bf asked me to go with him to his grandma's funeral a few years ago. I wasn't like "EW a funeral WTF is wrong with you why would you invite me to that!!!", I went and supported him. Jeez.

RJB 0

Unless they were ******* eahc other or making out Uh your dumb **** it could have been a relative you ******* shitface. People like you make people sick.

RJB 0

There are a thousand people who this girl could have been Relative. I know for sure that one of my friends familys have multiple people with cancer in it and this girl could have been sick and wanted to see his cousin/brother. This is set in Canada and what fi the BFs relative was from England or Austrilllia and didnt feel comforatable going to the funeral. YOU have to use your brain. That girl could be from somewhere really far away and it was her last day..

Dumb people who call other people dumb - always a pleasure. You know, the FML is not just "I saw him walking down the street, with another girl." There are words before that, a whole sentence even. Please leave the internet and learn reading, and when you've hit the intelligence of a first-grader, thou may return. Idiot.

RJB 0

Today, my boyfriend said he couldn't come to my grandfathers funeral because he was at his cottage and couldn't make it. Later that day, when driving home from the graveyard I saw him walking down the street, with another girl. FML No really? And the graveyard wasnt by the cottage? :Like I said Relative from far away, last day for Relative to be here. and I am not an idiot Im actually very smart, Im just very very very aggrivated and tired. and btw May I ask, What is your opinion?

And how do YOU know it wasn't him cheating on the OP? Shut up. OP: FYL. Just in case.

Horde 8

It's indifferent who the other girl were. The OP's boyfriend lied and got caught walking with some girl instead of supporting his gf. And no, the graveyard weren't near the boy's cottage, since he said he can't make it from the cottage to the gy. It's very unlikely to me that the guy were with his cousin/relative, and haven't cheated the OP.. Ofc, everything is possible.. but not likely. To all who say it is pressure and uncomfortable to be at the funeral of your mate's relative, yes, it is.. But you two are together not just to ****, but to support each other when the other need it.. If you don't understand it, you need a hooker, not a gf.

RJB 0

I dont think it was, But how DO YOU know OP's BF wasnt cheating on him. and lol Shut up kk.

ur ignorant and mean, she has a right to be upset

CharlieeMurphy 0

Just gonna take a wild guess and RJB was the boyfriend who got caught?

Lichinamo 33

It's still ******* hurtful to see your bf or gf walking with someone else instead of being there for you.

OP kould be a guy, and by "another girl" he means the 3rd or 4th one today, or this week... meh... im voting OPs a dude

Give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he just didn't want to come to the funeral (understandable, a lot of crying and pressure) and this girl is a friend or a cousin. Don't jump to conclusions.

Sun_Kissed18 25

Either way, friend or cousin, he lied to her. He should have just told her the truth about why he can't/doesn't want to go.

Ask him to marry you! Watch is face turn to horror!

alex_vik 0

Wait, how can he be with "another" girl when you're a guy? This doesn't makes sense.

Because your FMLs always get rejected and you can't bear the thought that someone else's FML can be more popular?

RJB 0

I did go a little beyond of what I should have said. Though. and "Indiana" Do you get a hard-on for insulting people on the internet, cuz otherwise I see no reason why such things should be said.