Goodbye squared

By Lyingboyfriend - 24/07/2009 05:11 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend said he couldn't come to my grandfather's funeral because he was at his cottage and couldn't make it. Later that day, when driving home from the graveyard I saw him walking down the street, with another girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 089
You deserved it 3 345

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tiffany_xx 0

Hope your not still with him he is a ass of a boyfriend if he wasnt there to support you at your grandpa's funeral. and to see him with another girl is just sad.

Comments

You should punch him in the weiner.

NickelPhosphate 0

If the op is a guy, he wouldn't be saying "another girl" so he/she may be on someone elses' account, or just selected the wrong gender. Which happens. But who really cares right. Well. My advice: dump his ass. He's pretty insensitive, lying to you when you're mourning for your grandfather. Who needs that douche bag, right? @ #16: you don't need to be a gnome to go to a cottage. Idiot.

hazelwolfeyes 0

thats when you drive into the bastard...o.o...n while hes laying there waiting for help, you lean down and whisper, "Next time i drive over you again n again til your meat. have a good day." when the cops come, you were distraught because the death of a family member. ^-^ cars are a good threat method...fun and big...

amaneylandx3 0

This was a stupid and simple happens-everyday-get- over-it fml

what is it with you people and wanting to post first all the time, all that proves is that you sit on your computer logged into fmylife all day, and have no life, which means your life really is f***ed, oh wait you don't have one, lol. but yeah that sucks OP what a jerk, but why does it say the OP is a man, that's what i wanna know.

Prawn_fml 2

I'd presume it says the OP is a man because he is one?

generalsmith2 0

you're a funny man NOT. oh ha ha im so funny

This should be like a typical FML. Always catching their bf/gf cheating when lying to them first. Lame.

YDI. You should have known – any guy that is supposedly in a committed and serious relationship with you would have gone with you to support you.