Give it back

By aliixmaee - 09/08/2011 14:50 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me. She took everything, including the kidney I gave her a year ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 025
You deserved it 6 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can remind her that there will always be a piece of you inside her.

Comments

Women like that will make you never love again, she left with a piece of mind and your heart. Stay strong dude.

BuffaloButt 5

So she was suppose to stay with you out of guilt for having your kidney and thus being miserable? Very mature thought process there, all the way around.

muchagente 5

did anyone notice that op could complain about life itself, not about her being ungrateful?

Wow bro I'm srry I hope things get better this has got to be the saddest fml I've seen to date

wow this has to be the worst fml ive ever seen. im so sorry =(

I know how you can feel, but I guess you should at least be happy for saving someone's life. That is an achievement right there.

FML_Fy0u2 0

Damn you need to go put a hit out on that bitch! Lol

JumboSquidster 0

Wake up in a bathtub full of ice with two notes saying "call 911" and "I'll always love you"

Egnar 19
Egnar 19

I'm sure she's very grateful but irregardless you don't stay with somebody if you don't think it's going to work out in the end. Had she dumped him 3 days after the surgery I'm sure you could call her an ungrateful bitch because it's likely she knew she was going to dump him before he made the choice. A year later?. . .He did something incredibly selfless for his girlfriend at the time but it doesn't chain her to him for the rest of her life if it's going to make her miserable.

Maybe you have a disease that will effect her later in life