Give it back

By aliixmaee - 09/08/2011 14:50 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me. She took everything, including the kidney I gave her a year ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 025
You deserved it 6 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can remind her that there will always be a piece of you inside her.

Comments

wow. well I'm sorry about that. well, a very funny way to get back at her is to get with one of her friends if that's possible. that normally proves to be awkwardly amusing lol. in regards to the stuff taken, idk but you could try getting it back through legal means. but best of luck

So she should've stayed with you out of guilt for having your kidney? Boo hoo. It's a tough life, bitch. You'll manage.

Actually, the OP seems very selfish, because he clearly expected her to stay with him forever because of the kidney. An act isn't selfless if you're only doing it to gain control over someone.

Maybe you missed the part where the girlfriend "took everything."

@212 She also took all his stuff. The value of a house or apartment worth of items that she STOLE from him, instead of only taking her own stuff, could be over 1,00 dollars. He added the kidney part because only a year later she broke up with him.

technically you'll always be a part of her now

bubo_fml 10

Hopefully, that wasn't the only organ U gave her! (fnarr fnarr!)

Mabster84 2

What were you wanting her to do? Give it back? If you aren't good enough for each other, would you really want to stick around someone you can't stand just because you saved their life once? Try not donating again to your next girlfriend. You did a good deed that not a lot of people would do, even for their loved ones. Please go on with your life.

Uh, OP? You sound like kind of a creep. Like a really big creep. Did you donate a kidney because you wanted to extend her life, or because you wanted her to feel obligated to stay with you forever? Disgusting.