Get out

By wtf - 14/03/2011 04:07

Today, I came back to my boyfriend's house where I've been staying to find all my things thrown outside, ruined, including my entire CD collection, textbooks and clothes cut up. All because I had left my phone there and had got a text from a guy saying, "Hi, how have you been?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 530
You deserved it 8 954

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mariet_fml 23

Make him pay to replace everything, then dump him. Take legal action if needed.

Wow that really sucks. Paranoid boyfriend much?

Comments

and this guys still your boyfriend!?!?!

carolmp 0

Run as fast as you can away from this one. It will only get worse.

can we say JEALOUS much? wow what a psycho! i hope you pressed charges or something!

And you would need this psycho because? :o Unless you have history with the boy texting you (and your boyfriend knew) he should trust you! Also your boyfriend should never act like that, he doesn't sound particularly sane.

Doesn't "How have you been?" generally been you haven't talked to the person in a while? What did he think it meant, "How have you been since last night?"

meowmeowwkitty 0

pimp daddy? i don't understand this comment. what are you trying to say here?

cock85 2

well now that wasn't very nice...

sue the shit head. that is willful destruction of your stuff. access a value you can back up in court (replacement clothing receipts, estimated value of the CDs, etc) and get your money back.

YDI for staying with him, because I highly doubt this is the first time he's shown signs of being possessive/crazy.

perstephane 4

There HAS to be a first time someone shows that they're jealous/crazy. Who's to say this wasn't it? Seems like a big thing, but sometimes the first act of this nature is smacking the person around. It doesn't always start with tiny things. If there's a pattern, it started somewhere with one act. Who knows how long they've been together? This might be the first time he's acted this way.