Get out

By wtf - 14/03/2011 04:07

Today, I came back to my boyfriend's house where I've been staying to find all my things thrown outside, ruined, including my entire CD collection, textbooks and clothes cut up. All because I had left my phone there and had got a text from a guy saying, "Hi, how have you been?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 530
You deserved it 8 954

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mariet_fml 23

Make him pay to replace everything, then dump him. Take legal action if needed.

Wow that really sucks. Paranoid boyfriend much?

Comments

You deserve it! Why are you getting texts from other guys if you are serious enough with your boyfriend so as to be staying in his house?

rocker_chick23 27

So she's not allowed to have her father, friends, cousins, brothers or uncles text her? Nice logic there, numb nuts.

You are very lucky. Your boyfriend has telegraphed his abusiveness before he became your husband. Enlist legal help, get anything of yours that remains intact, and get out of there.

X_o_X_ocutie 0
perstephane 4

So, when you have a boyfriend/girlfriend you don't ever speak to anyone of that gender? Could be a family member, could be a childhood friend she hasn't seen since WAY before dating her bf who just found her number. It's completely unrealistic to expect that a woman will never talk to another man because she has a bf. Or a man will never talk to another woman because he has a gf. My fiance has female friends, and I have male friends. And both of us are ok with that. It's called trust. Sure, it could be someone she cheated with. But we don't know that. And based on the information there, her boyfriend is a raging psycho, and she's getting away pretty cheap with just her possessions ruined instead of her face.

It's worth it to be rid of someone like that. if you ever talk to him again YDI. But for heaven's sake don't. And don't bother trying to convince him you did nothing wrong. There is nothing flattering about that kind of rage and he is the kind of bastard that will end up injuring or emotionally destroying whoever he's with.

Of course you would only tell us half of the story to gain sympathy.

911Chik 0

Sounds like something my ex would do!! run run run!!

I don't care what anyone else thinks, that looks wrong. YDI don't post shit like this on here. My only advice, is that you deal with it and try to explain.

Damn, that sucks... You should sue him for destroying property!!