Gene Simmons approves this FML

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was messing around with my boyfriend, trying to get him to tell me he loved me more than KISS, his favorite band. He couldn't do it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 469
You deserved it 12 191

Top comments

Should of just KISSed him and told him YOU loved him

Comments

Why the **** is that every single time a girls boyfriend does smething stupid, these jackshits on the comment board tell her to dump him? Jesus christ get some god damn lives. Fags

sublime93 0

I'd pick Sublime over a partner any day =P

Have you even been to a KISS concert? Best live concert EVER!!! If you really love your boyfriend you'd change your name to Beth or Shandi. Girlfriends come and go, but KISS Army is for LIFE.

uhh earth to bitch you actually thought he would say he loved you more than you must be blonde

KISS is ******* awful. YDI for dating a KISS fan.

JESUSlives4MUSIC 0

it's KISS. So of course he picked KISS

DieterDerBlau 0

I'd feel bad too, NOWADAYS... Back when KISS was more than Gene, Paul and two posuers, I'd'a had a hard time putting tail over KISS...

I'd choose my favorite band over a bf/gf, any day of the week.

Chicostick 0

KISS? Seriously KISS? That mediocre piece of crap? They have never come up with an interesting song in their entire careers. KISS is the worst popular band in the world. I would rather listen to the freaking Jonas Brothers that "I wanna rock and roll all night long, and party every day!" repeated over and over and over for seven minutes. Every one of their songs consists of at least four minutes of repeated, dull chorus. I always hear "OOO Teh live shows are teh aewsomez!" but so freaking what? So they use pyrotechnics and dress up like nerds at a comic-con convention, why is that so entertaining? I guess people in costumes is pretty entertaining, if you're a furry or into larping. Dump your boyfriend's stupid ass. His taste in music alone makes it a good decision. I say this mostly because I don't want the remote possibility of a KISS fan breeding.

I think Chicostick is a pretty cool guy. eh(s) destroys any logical reasoning for hating a band and doesn't afraid of anything.

Chicostick!?!? More like Chokesondick!

This could either be an FYL or a YDI depending on how long you've been together and how serious your relationship is at this point. Without that information, it's impossible to tell.