Gene Simmons approves this FML

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was messing around with my boyfriend, trying to get him to tell me he loved me more than KISS, his favorite band. He couldn't do it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 469
You deserved it 12 191

Top comments

Should of just KISSed him and told him YOU loved him

Comments

skybeau 0

What's your point? My boyfriend loves coffee above all else. Ah well, at least I'm a close second! I believe his priorites are something like - 1. Coffee 2. Me 3. U2/Muse/Coldplay This had better be a joke FML where the OP realises they have nothing to complain about - if you seriously think your life is ****** because of this, then your life is ******. But not because of your boyfriend, it's because you're an idiot

ipwnallmen 10

Sweetie, its KISS!!! their wild oral skills excite your bf in ways you cant. :)

My 10 year old daughter has the same problem, OP. She loves KISS more than her parents..lol

ipwnallmen 10

your girl gives hope that today's youngsters arent totally brainwashed by the new ugh.. teen pop culture, except for some bands and artists (a whole exception is Japan and Asia- they rock), music is going kind of to rubbish..

Dont_Explain 3

Agreed, I'm 15 and I know nearly nobody else who likes the (good) music from the 60's to the 90's, its all that rap crap for them. I prefer my music with a little side of talent than rap. (No other options, its one or the other.)

Your daughter has become one of my favorite people in the younger generation. Please tell me she's into Zeppelin and/or Jethro Tull, too. On the subject of the FML, I'm siding with the boyfriend on this one. I'm sure he has "loved" KISS and Gene Simmons's demonic tongue for many years before the OP came around and personal change never happens overnight (or in the span of a few hours in the case of this scenario). You cannot simply force a man to change his personal affection/feelings for a band that has slept around with more women/men/animals than probably any other band in history. Chances are your boyfriend has slept with the entire band on more than one occasion and you have to accept that you, OP, are a very sloppy second at best. If I were you, OP, I would buy tickets for the next KISS event (should they tour again in your area) and attempt to sleep with the band with your boyfriend. He will LOVE you more for that, although not more than KISS. A close second, perhaps. tl;dr - your boyfriend slept with KISS and you're a sloppy second. Sleep with the band to earn more love.

Beans_fml 0

KISS? Tull? Zeppelin? Come on, let's try to get a little more generic.

rocker1212 0

i would date your daughter if she was 4 years older.

**** your life for having a boyfriend that likes kiss

really? it's KISS, I'd choose them over my (non-existent) girlfriend, untill she does what they do, especially with the tongue and whatnot

Actually, I was gonna say YDI for having a boyfriend who likes KISS. What is he, like, 12?

I doubt most 12 year olds have even heard of kiss. My dad on the other hand, is 56 & is obsessed with kiss. He's seen them many times. That is more likely and common than a 12 year old. (Also, I am 21 & only love kiss because my dad turned me onto them.)

shouldnt be playing with fire like that.

perdix 29

Just change your name to Beth and you'll be golden.