By anonymous - 27/04/2017 21:00 - Germany

Today, I began the first week of my internship. When I arrived in the morning, I saw a paper on the door that said, “Business holidays. Back in two weeks!” My internship ends in two weeks. They completely forgot about me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 343
You deserved it 296

Top comments

awildwhisper 30

The way this is written I imagine a stranded kitten sitting outside a store in the rain crying to be let in because it's been forgotten outside.

Eashy 16

Do you have the contact information of your temporary boss? If so call him and ask what you should do, or see if you can reschedule.

Comments

that ******* sucks. Sorry to hear that man, don't give up though. ?

Eashy 16

Do you have the contact information of your temporary boss? If so call him and ask what you should do, or see if you can reschedule.

awildwhisper 30

The way this is written I imagine a stranded kitten sitting outside a store in the rain crying to be let in because it's been forgotten outside.

Is it possible the sign is from 2 weeks ago and they're about to come back?

Try to contact someone, and if you cannot, leave a note/show up after the two weeks! Make sure to take a picture of the note they put up so you have proof. (Especially if this is for a college course requirement!!)

Mairin Sheary Smith 9

Who has a two week internship lmao

In Germany, 9th grade students have to do a 2-week-internship as a part of school to prepare for the "adult world".

Are you sure it wasn't a prank? It's very coincidental.

WTF STFU 3

Sign of a great company to work for, only a sample of what is to come. that suck so you go work for the competition shit on them every chance you get.