Freakout

By Anonymous - 20/03/2015 16:56 - United Kingdom - Glasgow

Today, I had to take a dump at work. I walked into the bathroom and opened a stall, only to find what I can only describe as a fecal crime scene. It was like a turd had exploded mid-air. It was so vile, my anxiety kicked in and I broke down into a sobbing panic attack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 391
You deserved it 3 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People are disgusting. I've unfortunately seen that several times at my job. Sorry about the panic attack :(

IAmzephyr 22

Poopnado 3: the toilet incident

Comments

lexiieeex3 32

I hope this doesn't sound insensitive but was there more than one bathroom or more than one stall at least?

Not that after seeing that OP would stay in the bathroom. Though I just have to say this is the best written FML I've ever read.

Steffi3 40

Let me guess. You're a crewmember on that plane that had to turn around because the smell in the toilets was unbearable?

This is going into my favourites just for the great creative description.

selee_01 6

Certain people just can't seem to clean up their own mess. Just lazy and disgusting. Sorry you had to deal with that OP.

I would break down too. I saw a faecal explosion at a train station public toilet once and I have never been the same since. The memory of dripping poo sliding down the walls and the toilet is enough to scare any one. I feel for you buddy.

Oh shit I'm so sorry OP You must have felt splattered, I mean shattered

So the first thing I thought of was the difference in damage via an airburst or ground burst when you're bombing a target. I've been moved on and mentally modeled the damage done between uttered airburst and a turd ground burst..

This sounds like a shitcom (shituational comedy)