Foreshadowing

By JB. - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Somerset

Today, while my husband and I were arguing, he walked away in the middle of my sentence yelling, "Remember babe, you're only my current wife!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 970
You deserved it 5 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Past wives, future wives, midwives, good wives, bad wives, big wives, tall wives, fat wives, skinny wives. The list goes on and on!

Comments

onorexveritas 23

only? ... wow. he speaks so highly of you

Not sure about you OP. But some people need such reminders.

I have to bite my tongue when my husband and I fight because all sorts is stupid irrational ride comments pop into my head. Sometimes they slip out but it depends on what the fight is and how mad I am. My husband employs the silent treatment and has once told me why. He Sais bad stuff too and would just rather not. It was a fight and I'm sure by the time your FML was posted, the fight was already done and over with and the comment forgotten about. Not an FML nor a YDI...kinda moot.

truckdriver321 3

Duh!! Man always has upper hand.

sweetly1120 6

Be like "remember hun, you're only my current husband!"

olpally 32

Another FML with another asshat guy... Jeez :/

Hon3y_schnucums 1

You should have came back at him with "Well maybe your next wife will be Asian. Every dick is big to them." lol

I definitely said that a few times during my marriage. And during my engagement too. I tried to call the wedding off, and I walked away 2 months later. My XH was most definitely replaceable.

Gee, I'm glad to see you take the concept of marriage so seriously.

Rocky007 15

I always introduce my wife as "This is Mrs. Rocky007, my first wife".