Foreshadowing

By JB. - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Somerset

Today, while my husband and I were arguing, he walked away in the middle of my sentence yelling, "Remember babe, you're only my current wife!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 970
You deserved it 5 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Past wives, future wives, midwives, good wives, bad wives, big wives, tall wives, fat wives, skinny wives. The list goes on and on!

Comments

ideasrule 13

This has got to be the worst FML ever. Who hasn't said something stupid in the middle of a heated argument?

Sorry honey but you know I intend to have at least 3 wives and you have gained 12 lbs since the wedding

Wow. So he is already thinking of replacing you. You need to talk to him about his feelings and decide if he is worth keeping. He could say something out of anger, but that is still not an excuse. That was a demeaning threat and you deserve better op. talk to him about boundaries, and if he cannot respect that, you owe it to yourself to move on to someone who will treat you right.

I just read your answer and I agree with you completely. If I were in that situation I would be doing the exact same thing... you don't threaten with divorce just because your losing an argument or to gain the upper hand in an argument with your spouse. If you do, you don't deserve to be married to them.

What an assfuck seriously you should tell him that no im actually your ex wife!

SystemofaBlink41 27

Yes, because divorce is always the answer...

raraisbang 12

Alas, here is one more human-like creature bound and determined to destroy the sanctity of marriage. Such a shameful society we live in.

badmike89 6

Actually that's a pretty decent way to stop an argument maybe I'll try it

It's an effective way. It's in no way decent.

Ha ha, that's funny, better than just getting served with divorce papers- Fml too!

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

At least he didn't hit you… what? Too soon for domestic violence?

fylx100 19

Lmao this is the guy that everyone got an argument with because he claims to be a phycologist expert at 15 years old. He also changed his "about me" because of it. Lol

ideasrule 13

What's so interesting about this? Who hasn't said something stupid in the middle of a heated argument?

Anyone who wants to stay in a caring and respectful relationship?

SystemofaBlink41 27

Even those people... I mean, when you're angry, things come out... Bad things...

Am I really the only one who thought this was funny? If it were me, I would have started laughing when he said that.

Boob_fml 6

I found it funny. I'm pretty sure it was meant to be.