Food for thought

By datgurllllukno - 15/10/2014 06:26 - United States

Spicy
Today, while having sex with my boyfriend, I discovered that I climax sooner if I think about pretzels. Yes, pretzels. The food product. I'll never be able to eat them again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 247
You deserved it 5 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

drayloon 50

Don't get all twisted out of shape over it

Comments

Pretzels are pretty damn sexy if you ask me.

I'm sure OP's boyfriend won't mind that she finishes soon. Unless of course OP says anything.

orbit 22

If it's those honey mustard and onion pretzels, I understand.

christina3466 17

#55 THANK YOU! For having such a important and VERY interesting comment that will be so important to the FML community! You will be remembered for eternity! *she says in a VERY sarcastic tone*

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Wow, #81, that wasn't an overreaction at all. 0.o And the asshat of the day award goes to...

lexiale 10

#81 Like your comment had any meaning?

Mortoli 30
drayloon 50

Don't get all twisted out of shape over it

mif_fml 27

Are you thinking about hard pretzels? ...or soft pretzels?

Those curly pretzels or pretzel rods? Because if it's a stick pretzel or rod, I can see how it would help.

Sex with food gets a whole new meaning!

JMichael 25

Hey if that's what gets you off, I won't judge..*secretly wonders what the hell is wrong with OP*

Sooo...you say you won't judge, and then immediately proceed to judge?

BlueFlatts 20

Judging by all the down votes, I don't think it was very funny.

Pretzels are almost the perfect food though. Just add bacon and then I'd get off on it too.

Maybe if you ate them while having sex it would give you a bigger, better and faster O, and your boyfriend something to wonder about.