Fine dining and ball pits don't mix

By Anonymous - 13/10/2022 16:00

Today, a nasty brat at the restaurant finally tripped up while running around uncontrollably, and hurt himself. I commented to my wife that "karma finally struck." The brat's mom heard me and threw my keys into the kids' ball pit. It’s been over an hour and even the bar staff can’t find my damn keys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 166
You deserved it 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How exactly did she get your keys? My keys are usually in my pocket while eating, not just sitting out on the table.

Comments

And there I would've pushed the damn bitch in to look for them.

How exactly did she get your keys? My keys are usually in my pocket while eating, not just sitting out on the table.

while I do love a good life lesson for children, I also love a good life lesson for adults... you said something shitty in the wrong company and they responded in a shitty manner. Given that it sounds like you were simply inconvenienced for acting in a shitty manner, albeit a manner I have acted as well in similar situations I find it funny because you could have simply kept your mouth shut until you left... in your car... that you would have still had the keys for.

Narsetian 3

So instead of Chuck E Cheese it’s Chuck My Keys.

Narsetian 3

So instead of Chuck E Cheese it’s Chuck my Keys?

Narsetian 3

So instead of Chuck E Cheese it’s Chuck my Keys?

You have to stop with the repeat posts.

tiptoppc 19

Should have her charged with second degree assault, and unlawful possession by taking, i.e. theft.

this would just make things worse. spend more time now talking to cops, and then IF they take it serious at all, you get to answer more questions, maybe show up in court, and then it may still lead to no gain. it is massive overkill for an inconvenience brought about by talking shit in earshot. OP should take the L and learn to wait, or simply take solace in kids learning rough lessons.

I hope everyone is ok and that you find your keys quickly! (I would normally say something snide and sarcastic, but the karma train on this one seems to be a juggernaut I want to stay out of the way of.)

You get both from me. YDI for saying that within earshot. However, also FYL because the entitled mom pretty much stole your property and wasn't parenting her kid, inconveniencing everyone.