Sticky situation

By CodyS - 03/09/2013 05:03 - United States - Rocky River

Today, on my lunch break, I ran to the gas station, and threw some trash away on my way in. On my way out, I realized my keys were missing. Thinking I threw them away, and fearing that I'd be late returning to work, I tore through the disgusting trash only to find my keys on the seat of my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 212
You deserved it 11 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm going to hazard a guess and say "run to the gas station" is only an expression.

Wizardo 33

Should have checked the obvious places first... but apparently covert is overt for you.

Comments

catkat1988 17

If you really did run to the gas station, what were you doing with your car keys?

JocelynKaulitz 28

Apparently his keys were just chillin' on the seat…

I'm going to hazard a guess and say "run to the gas station" is only an expression.

I'm guessing this was a joke, and unfortunately not very many people found it funny.

Wizardo 33

Should have checked the obvious places first... but apparently covert is overt for you.

Zimmington 21

You know what they say "It's always the last place you look."

TheDrifter 23

Wouldn't make much sense to keep looking after you found them would it? So, of course it's the last place you look.

Zimmington 21

Why not keep looking? Never know what you might find. Change, Candy, a long lost sibling.

Why wouldn't u look in ur car or pockets before digging thru some nasty trash ?

Next time if there is a next time please check normal places and leave the trash as the last resort

Next time? There will be no next time. I apologise even though I know it's lies.

Must say, I wish the trash was the first place I checked to find the double-sided tape meant to keep my wedding dress from falling off my shoulders. There would have been much, much, much less yelling at assorted people, including maid of honour, best friend and photographers (the culprits, btw).

Ahh OP, nothing worse than the extreme measures we take when we're in a rush! Rational thinking goes out the door!

Retracing your steps is generally the effective method, but not when it involves digging in trash, save that for last lol

It's not always bad to go through the trash. I found money once. Maybe you'd be lucky, next time you might find something interesting.

I really hope you were looking for something in particular.

DrownedMyFish 18

I don't think there will be a next time.

Well, at least you're a garbage picker for a good reason...

UFIUETSimpdesign 5

Hahahahaha cool xD u went thro other ppls shit

So you'd rather turn up dirty and full of trash but a bit later and cleaner?