Far out, man

By shroomda - 29/06/2009 07:29 - United States

Today, I called my dad to wish him happy birthday. The phone was disconnected, so I called my sister to see what his cell phone number was. She then informed me that our dad was in jail for selling shrooms to teenagers at a music festival out of state. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 231
You deserved it 3 403

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HOLY ****, I BOUGHT SHROOMS FROM YOUR DAD AT BONNAROO.

owlcansing 0

Well look at the bright side - he'll still have a "cell".

Comments

expen_dable 0

damnit I knew I should have went to bonaroo...next year...

I don't think he's a loser, I'm gonna go with FTG (**** the government) on this one.

le_journey 0

LOL. He was at EDC for sure. Gotta watch out for those undercover narcs...

MeganH0LLYW00D 0

Hm... So what's his number.. And how much. Come on, Don't hold out on us.

Blake444 0

YDI for having a dad .... jkjk but that sucks my dad has 2 DUI's one more and he goes to jail hopefully ur dad will learn his lesson tho

Toas7 0

Shit. That's a bitch. The government should really pull their noses out of other people's asses. Who cares if some kid wanted to trip, and who cares if your dad sold them? FY dad's L for getting canned over something that isn't anyone's business.

So murdering someone shouldn't be illegal? It's not the government's business if someone stabbed another, stole valuable items, etc... A government makes laws to protect their people. Shrooms aren't exactly the safest thing to pass around. Someone could be allergic or they can just not handle it well and cause death. Government is well within their right to regulate that.

Haha, I'm sorry but that's funny. It sucks for you, though. You'd think someone in your family would inform you...

owlcansing 0

Well look at the bright side - he'll still have a "cell".

ghadir 2

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Michigan >_<