Sociopathic method

By Anonymous - 27/08/2021 18:01

Today, it seemed like my new boyfriend worked wonders training my puppy. Now she listens, doesn’t bark and doesn’t chew everything to bits anymore. I was very impressed, until my boyfriend told me beating a dog until it behaves works every time. My dog isn’t trained; she’s too terrified to move. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 354
You deserved it 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jon Tessler 14

time to call the cops and get the "ex boyfriend" arrested for felony animal abuse.

"training?" that's animal abuse. Leave that asshole ASAP. anyone who beats a dog is complete trash. hearing about a dog being beaten makes me sick and hurts my heart!

Comments

Time to ditch the "new boyfriend" or rehome the pup to someone that won't allow it to be abused. Poor little dog...

Jon Tessler 14

time to call the cops and get the "ex boyfriend" arrested for felony animal abuse.

"training?" that's animal abuse. Leave that asshole ASAP. anyone who beats a dog is complete trash. hearing about a dog being beaten makes me sick and hurts my heart!

Howww_06 6

Dump him and report him for animal abuse. Never let him in your home and near your dog again.

Yikes. Dump the boyfriend and report him for animal abuse.

Doom_Kitty 12

Call the cops. Throw this person out of your life. Start learning how dogs need to be treated and WORK with that dog. Because that's how it is having a dog: working constantly with them. Your boyfriend is an asshole. Never get in touch with people that won't treat animals well, they don't have a long way on starting to treat other humans the same.