Ewwww

By SayWhat - 25/02/2010 11:46 - United States

Today, I went to throw out the garbage outside. I noticed at the bottom of my can was a lot of rice. I was angry at my brother for making a mess. As I went to clean it up, the rice moved. It wasn't rice, it was maggots. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 647
You deserved it 4 744

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My dad once lit fire to a trashcan when he saw maggots inside. The trashcan melted - Clearly he's not a big fan of bugs.

Pour a 1:4 mix of bleach and water in there. I guess you could then pour it down the disposal in your sink (though that'd be gross).

Comments

adriiana1019 0

haha! thus really isn't a FML but w/e it's funny

What meat is he keeping in his trash cans :@

Once I nearly bit into a banana that had maggots. thank god one decided to twitch.

Hanban 0

Does the book Harry Potter ever discussed about maggots? If so, call yourself magical. ;)

canadasucksthese 0

Canadas awesome what you talkin about. Way better than America just saying.

How is this not an FML? That would've ruined my day for sure. I probably would've vomitted all over them then had to clean up the whole thing.

nolasaints 0

*gag* eww I think I'm gonna go spit out my home now

nolasaints 0
nolasaints 0

That depends on what part of America and what part of Canada, wouldn't you say? :p

danimal_crackerz 26
smashleighfig 0

whats with all these damn maggot FML's lately.

amazinggbaby 2

He deserves it because they're disgusting? Thy makes no sense. People who feel the urge to tell everyone "YDI" are pathetic

Asheanao 0

What does that have to do with being mad at your brother, again?

He. was mad cuz he thought his brother had made the mess inside the trash can. Read the FML before you comment.

hey #52 you idiot, 1. YOU should read the FML before you comment because OP is a girl, and 2. the anger at the brother still has NOTHING TO DO with the FML, which is having to clean up maggots. Who cares whether she was mad at her bro for making the mess or not? It doesn't make it any more or less gross. That's the point #9 was making and it is a valid point.

No, #9 wasn't. OP was angry because she thought her brother made a mess of rice at the bottom at the trashcan and was pissed she had to clean his mess, only to realize he actually didn't make a mess; the rice were maggots. Which then led to being permanently disturbed and scared, I'm sure. You should read more to increase your deductive reasoning skills.

heavyset 0

that's some nasty shit lmao make some Chinese food with em

oh hello, wor sue gai, nice to see you again!

I ate a maggot once. it tastes worse than cicadas

mcgugs 0

"we're...not...rice...we're...maggots!" Rodney: oh, well that would explain why they all moved to one side when I poured salt on them... (flushed away reference...surprise nobody said it yet)