Eternity

By Anonymous - 06/04/2013 16:17 - Hungary - Budapest

Today, I took my girlfriend to eat out at a restaurant. We chatted for an hour, and it all seemed to be going well, until she told me that she wanted to break up. Waiting for the bill and driving her home was the most painful time of my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 765
You deserved it 3 628

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Would you folks like any dessert? No? You sure? You make such a cute couple, maybe I could recommend the shared sundae?"

CreepInTheCorner 11

Good luck, OP. But you were a nice guy for still paying.

Comments

simplysarcastics 26

She seems like a dushe bag. She gets a free meal and breaks your heart, then a ride home. Why can't people break up with people when and where its appropriate and not going to end in awkwardness. Sorry op, forget her she seems heartless.

KingCeltic77 18

I would let her walk home, so I guess you're a better person than me.

EmilieAutumn 7

Seems a little strange for her to go through an entire date with that on her mind.

Should've left her to find her own way home.

What a cow. Why didn't you make her find her own way home?

Sorry OP, you'll find a much sweeter girl. Everything happens for a reason

At least she didn't skip out on the bill.

Read it again and correct yourself before the commenters bury you.

helpfulperson 9

You drove her home after that? YDI

peachesncreem 21

He deserves to have his heartbroken for being a gentleman?

You are a far better man then I. I would have excused myself to the bathroom then left her with the check and in need of a ride.

dr_snow_bear 29

Why did you drive her home? If she broke up with you let her figure out her own way. If nothing else it will teach her a lesson about timing.