Hangry

By emilyparker - 01/09/2014 02:55 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I went out with my best friend to McDonald's for a late night snack. Turns out she lied to me and just used me to pick up the boy she likes so they could go stargazing. I'm now laying beside them as they look at the stars and make out. I just want fries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 792
You deserved it 5 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have ditched those bozos and got a quarter pounder

She's not your friend. You don't lie about McDonalds.

Comments

Should have ditched those bozos and got a quarter pounder

Your friend's having her happy meals & her boyfriend's loving it while your just sitting on your WHOPPER.

"Friend".. What's that word mean and where can I purchase one?

XBurytheCastleX 25
Daniel589 7
incoherentrmblr 21

It took 4 wheels to pick them up. Use them to get a double quarter pounder meal, which will include fries...

She's not your friend. You don't lie about McDonalds.

Just have to leave, get Maccas and send lots of photos saying "you're missing out, enjoy your walk home"

Don't stay there! Ditch them instead of being awkward third wheel...

as long as she goes and gets the fries she won't be alone..

The third wheel adds extra grip, greater stability

I would've left her there, but then I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to her. So, I wouldn't get him in the first place.

#19 I don't understand that reference.

Fries before guys, foods before dudes. This is the cardinal rule.

I would gave been long gone to the Golden Arches without them. You had nothing to lose.

Sounds like my former friend. She used me to get away from her strict parents to see her boyfriend, or get away from the boyfriend to see other boys.

At first I thought, "oh she was just trying to get her boyfriend's comfort but then ohhhhhh....