Empathetic panic

By Anonymous - 20/05/2014 16:31 - Singapore - Singapore

Spicy
Today, in the middle of my boyfriend finally giving me an orgasm, I had an anxiety attack, which caused him to have an attack of his own. I guess there is such a thing as having too much in common with your partner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 360
You deserved it 7 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least he understands your problem. Fyl for sure.

Pancakes017 19

Comments

So maybe "opposites are attract" is a good thing to go with.

I'm sorry I know that isn't a great thing but you guys are cute :]

You probably have an anxiety disorder. I have it too. On the bright side people who have anxiety disorders cope with so much, that if there is ever an emergency they're most likely to be the calmer than everyone else in the room since they are used to that panicked response (the fight or flight mode) that comes with the anxiety.

It's oddly true. When my family was in a head on collision, my dad trapped in the drivers seat by the crushed door, my sister was freaking out, my dad was obviously kind of panicked for us, but anxiety lass me was dead calm, talking to the first responders, then the paramedics, clear as day. If you're used to being scared shitless, you learn how to function despite it.

Thank you! I thought I was the only one who thought this, is your dad okay now?

And #43. Same! I've always thought it weird that I really sweat the small stuff even when my husband is placid, calm and telling me to chill but the couple of times something really disastrous has happened he's been rendered useless with panic and I've been calm and in control. Now I know why ;)

Vanshikap 24

i know its not a good thing OP,but you guys sound cute. and you have someone who gets wt ur going through,that cn hardly be a bad thing.

i'm so sorry i completely understand me and my girlfriend are like that too but at least you're there to try to help each other through it

It's generally much harder for women to have an ****** than it is for men and it takes 20-30 mins for it to happen.

I don't get it these choices don't fit the stories it's not that her life sucks or she deserved it it's that it's just random

at least he gave you an ****** before your anxiety attack.