Dumbass customers

By Fitz - 29/07/2013 06:30 - United States

Today, I had a customer scream at me for ruining their child's birthday party. They had bought a Piñata from me and didn't know they had to fill it themselves. The kids had hit it open and it was empty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 620
You deserved it 4 430

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's just....idiotic. Even if the customer didn't know you had to fill them, you'd think they would feel/hear that there was nothing inside it. An empty pinata is much lighter than a full one. o_O

just ignore them. some people need to learn to read.

Comments

I feel like you should explain, but also, they should be able to tell because the piñata was lighter or something.

p00p0nt0ast 10

Piñata are the best! You get to beat it up, then eat it!

gczizza1997 15

Honestly I say it is a YDI if you didn't tell them they had to fill it. Some people just don't know that. FML if you did though. But wouldn't the piñata be lighter if it wasn't filled? She should have still checked.

It's not their place to point out the obvious, probably also written on it somewhere.

I've seen most places have a little sign somewhere saying "candy not included". I've seen a lot of people like to take a complimentary 5 lb. bag of deliciousness and argue that since you need both, they should be served together.

perdix 29

I wish these people had gotten together with the wedding party that served raw shrimp. A piñata exploding with raw shrimp would have been a classic visual, although you'd have to be there to enjoy the smell.

I think I'll release a line of piñatas filled with things like shrimp, hardened dog shit, and apples... Because why not?

Don't beat yourself with a stick, OP, and don't let them get away with trying to piñata their stupidity on you!! Make sure you tell the parents it was a "piñata of life"- promising on the outside, empty inside- that offers their kids a chance to prepare for the real world and its disappointments!!

KinkyCurly 13

Scream back at them for being stupid.

How dare you not fill their piñata with sweets and treats free of charge!! Pffft... Some people...

So they forgot to read the instructions then? TDI, and FYL, OP.

Somedays, i wish all the stupid idiots in the world would wake up and get a life