Dumbass customers

By Fitz - 29/07/2013 06:30 - United States

Today, I had a customer scream at me for ruining their child's birthday party. They had bought a Piñata from me and didn't know they had to fill it themselves. The kids had hit it open and it was empty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 620
You deserved it 4 430

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's just....idiotic. Even if the customer didn't know you had to fill them, you'd think they would feel/hear that there was nothing inside it. An empty pinata is much lighter than a full one. o_O

just ignore them. some people need to learn to read.

Comments

i bet the customer felt like a real dumb dumb

WiseGirl98 5

Give me gum gum? no? okay, had to try.

Haven't you heard about the Piñata fairy? The fairy will come into the house at night and put stuff in Piñatas. The items that the family gets depends on the behaviour of the family. This time, the Piñata fairy decided to give an accurate representation of the brain of the parent.

skyeyez9 24

Apparently your jackass of a customer didn't notice the piñata felt hollow and empty?? Nor did they notice the flap either on top or bottom where candy and small toys are stuffed into?

People should really think that stuff through. Pinatas aren't the fastest selling item and I know some of our pinatas have been there for over two years. No candy I know of lasts that long.

nevershouttami 11

I mean, the piñata was full... of disappointment.

Well, you should know that americans needs to be told everything, no matter how logical it seems to be. They can't figure it out themselves... ;) Anyway, FYL.

This made me realize how much I want a piñata now

If the party's success was predicated on a piñata, the party was ruined before it started.

Should have consulted a subject matter expert AKA any Mexican person.

how did they not notice how light it is?