By Anonymous - 27/03/2016 03:53 - United States - Indianapolis

Spicy
Today, I woke up to 15 texts from my mom, 6 missed calls, and with no bra or shirt on in a random guy's bed. Welcome to spring break, ladies and gentleman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 986
You deserved it 33 698

Same thing different taste

Top comments

On the first day of spring break, your one night stand got you: 15 texts from mom, 14 pulsating head pains, 13 cents in your pocket, 12 hours forgotten, 11 inexplicable Snapchats, 10 new sex positions attempted, 9 indentations on your face for sleeping on wrinkled sheets, 8 odors you didn't even know existed, 7 things you forgot to do, 6 missed calls, 5 minutes before mystery guy returns, 4 pairs of boxers on the floor, 3 tangents of thought about how many guys were actually there last night, 2 turtles in the terrarium mystery guys keep on a shelf, and a missing shirt/bra combo stranding you temporarily!

The important thing is to wake up in the same country

Comments

What else happened? This is the beginning to a really wild story!

Not necessarily? All she described was sex with a stranger if that's your definition of wild spring break is on all year round

slappygecko 21

It'll be like the fourth hangover movie.

I don't think she remembers the rest of the story...

*looks at location* Seems about right.

Marcella1016 31

What is the location? All I see on mobile is United States.

FrizzyGuide 8

For me it says she is from United States, Indiana.

Sounds like a fun night to me!! Why is this an FML?

The important thing is to wake up in the same country

On the first day of spring break, your one night stand got you: 15 texts from mom, 14 pulsating head pains, 13 cents in your pocket, 12 hours forgotten, 11 inexplicable Snapchats, 10 new sex positions attempted, 9 indentations on your face for sleeping on wrinkled sheets, 8 odors you didn't even know existed, 7 things you forgot to do, 6 missed calls, 5 minutes before mystery guy returns, 4 pairs of boxers on the floor, 3 tangents of thought about how many guys were actually there last night, 2 turtles in the terrarium mystery guys keep on a shelf, and a missing shirt/bra combo stranding you temporarily!

born_hustla 26

You woke up with a story to tell...start from the beginning.