Don't Give Up

By Anonymous - 10/02/2021 12:01 - United States - Longmont

Today, I looked at cute baby clothes while my friend was in the check-out line at JC Penny. It made me want to cry. I'm almost 33, childless, and so unattractive I couldn't pay someone to be into me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 094
You deserved it 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your issue is not lack of attractiveness, it has to do with self-esteem and self-image. I assure you "every pot has a lid", you can and will find someone to love you for yourself, as you are. This can only happen when you can actually love yourself. For some, that requires some therapy and you shouldn't be afraid to do that, it's totally worth it. I know folks that are downright hideous, who never have a moment's problem getting a date due to their amazing confidence. I wish you a chance at true happiness, even a gargoyle like me has found it a few times in this lifetime.

Get into online gaming. Girl gamers are worth twice what guy gamers are worth socially. Find people that you enjoy doing stuff with. You'll make a connection.

Comments

Your issue is not lack of attractiveness, it has to do with self-esteem and self-image. I assure you "every pot has a lid", you can and will find someone to love you for yourself, as you are. This can only happen when you can actually love yourself. For some, that requires some therapy and you shouldn't be afraid to do that, it's totally worth it. I know folks that are downright hideous, who never have a moment's problem getting a date due to their amazing confidence. I wish you a chance at true happiness, even a gargoyle like me has found it a few times in this lifetime.

You're just not willing to pay enough. For the right price, you can certainly find someone who will get into you and help with that baby thing.

Get into online gaming. Girl gamers are worth twice what guy gamers are worth socially. Find people that you enjoy doing stuff with. You'll make a connection.

if sh he's not into gaming she shouldn't do it just to get a guy. also as a a guy gamer I gotta say being worth twice me ain't much chief.

tounces7 27

It's way more than twice as much. And if she's open minded enough she can get into gaming and actually enjoy it too.

mando 10

If she's already suffering from low self esteem, avoid games that cause ptsd flashbacks.

Ok. First of all I doubt you are unattractive. If you're anything like me then you have low self esteem and are scared of getting into relationships in fear of getting hurt. Don't let that hold you back. I'm sure men will be breaking down your door once you get a little self confidence. Plus, if you're ready and able to have a child then why wait for a man? You can adopt or foster or you could even use a sperm donation. There are plenty of options for a single woman to have children by herself. Keep your chin up and don't let self doubt get the better of you. You're going to be fine xxx

coius 23

As a male, who before couldn’t get a male to even look my way, I found confidence in yourself is the game changer. After finding confidence in myself, I saw a lot of things in my life change. I got my dream job, I dates very pretty girls and am married right now even though I’m physically disabled. Looks has nothing to do with it. But if your self confidence is catchy, and it helps others feel good about themselves, it makes them come to you. Keep at it. I’m 36, married, no kids (but am trying) but it has taken 13 years to realize things weren’t how I thought they were. Confidence in yourself and others, plus kindness will get you everywhere and make people flock to you. It’s all charisma and attitude. And if you don’t have charisma, well.. fake it till you make it!

So, are you gay or straight? Your post is confusing.

Yeah his post is unclear, but I don't think his orientation matters fundamentally people are people.

peterblack67 9

Let me tell you a secret. Confidence goes a lot further than looks. So get a grip and decide you're just as good as anyone else. Because you are.

Now I'm racking my mind trying to think of any girls too unattractive to be in a relationship and I can't think of any. Even those I find personally unattractive have no trouble dating, and really if they took better care of themselves and put their best foot forward they could increase their attractiveness if it was something important to them.