Not for everyone

By Anonymous - 06/08/2022 00:00

Today, a woman with the cutest baby ever sat next to us at Starbucks. My response: “Aw, how cute.” My adult daughter's response: “Ew.” No chance of a grandchild anytime soon I think. FML
I agree, your life sucks 363
You deserved it 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Because it's about you being a grandparent and not the impact it will have on the rest of her life?

You do not have a right to grandchildren. Get that straight.

Comments

Really like who can afford children with inflation nowadays, people can't afford housing and food for themselves how are they going to feed a child.

Why? Because your daughter got murdered by the baby's mother? Say "ew" about a baby and there's gonna be trouble!

You do not have a right to grandchildren. Get that straight.

Because it's about you being a grandparent and not the impact it will have on the rest of her life?

Man, I'm so glad and grateful my parents are completely supportive of my decision to never have children and are totally understanding of my reasons.

Wadlaen 23

Well, I know several girls who got pregnant without ever planning to (or even knowing the father of the child for some of them), so you might get lucky and she'll have an unthought-through evening, enjoying herself, drinking and ending up pregnant. I wish you the best of luck!