Stasis

By LonelyGrl98 - 15/04/2024 11:00 - United States - Yuba City

Spicy
Today, I realized how fucked I am (not). I'm a 26 year-old virgin waiting for love. No guy my age wants someone inexperienced. The older I get, the more ridiculous I feel. I masturbate way more often than I should and it's like my body is screaming for intimacy. I don't know WTF to do. Maybe I'll be the next 40 year-old virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 244
You deserved it 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wadlaen 23

If it's of any comfort, I'm a 35 year old guy in much the same situation. I wish you the best of luck!

I'm sure you can find a young Airman from BAFB. Guys aren't that pickt, tbh. But it may take going to a bar.

Comments

I'm sure you can find a young Airman from BAFB. Guys aren't that pickt, tbh. But it may take going to a bar.

you're lying to yourself. guys will basically take anyone at all. hire a prostitute if it bothers you that much

tiptoppc 19

I’m a guy, lost my virginity at 27, to a girl that was around 20. I was inexperienced and a huge nerd. Don’t be rough on yourself, but the key to attracting someone is confidence. Confidence in yourself, confidence in who you are, and confidence when talking. Pickup a few extra hobbies, volunteer and get involved in projects. It gets you out there, and makes you feel good helping while others see the good you do. Don’t sell yourself short. I already know that you are your biggest critic, so find a way to appease that critic, then the rest of things fall into place. Just fyi: I’ve literally been called the luckiest person they’ve ever met, and thats more than a dozen times. You’d think a guy with a target planted on their back by the universe would be unpopular, but my confidence and ability to get through the tough times shows I’m resilient and responsible and steadfast. The bigger issue when gaining confidence is to not go too far. Then you become a narcissist. Not a good thing.

Wadlaen 23

If it's of any comfort, I'm a 35 year old guy in much the same situation. I wish you the best of luck!

butterfly27 1

hey but you will find the right guy! be sure of that! and if he’s the right one… he will appreciate that! so just relax and trust… we are ALL inexperienced in some way! 🙂🙂🙂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Sonotsuave 35

I lost my virginity at 26 to my now boyfriend, and now I’m 29. He’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I’m so glad I waited, not just sexually but also relationship wise. I’m so incredibly happy. So it’s probably a blessing in disguise for you like it was for me.