Horoscopes are horseshit

By Fuck horoscopes. - 26/05/2021 17:01

Today, my (ex)girlfriend broke up with me because she read the horoscope and it stated that people of the Aquarius sign are toxic and emotionally volatile. I am Aquarius and did nothing wrong to my friends or family as far as I can recall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 025
You deserved it 76

Same thing different taste

Top comments

While it hurts now, you are better off without a girlfriend who makes important decisions based on crap like a horoscope. You will find a better one. It’s also possible that your ex was already of a mind to break up and this was a convenient excuse. Don’t be too surprised if she already has someone…

JillianJuneBug 39

I always thought that horoscopes were supposed to be read all in good fun. It’s fun to see a coincidence of sign traits and characteristics that match your own but it should never be taken seriously. You’re better off, OP.

Comments

While it hurts now, you are better off without a girlfriend who makes important decisions based on crap like a horoscope. You will find a better one. It’s also possible that your ex was already of a mind to break up and this was a convenient excuse. Don’t be too surprised if she already has someone…

Damn...well as a fellow aquarius myself, i don't know how to feel about that...cause I don't believe I'm toxic but I can be emotional volatile when my buttons are pushed. I have anxiety and a pretty bad temper but I manage. Personally, I don't believe in zodiac signs and horoscopes. I believe in the content of people's personality, so your bf dumped you for no reason.

bleachedraven 14

then why push buttons? 😡

vadarose 12

Just because you’re an Aquarius doesn’t mean all of those traits are under a single sign. You’re more than an Aquarius that just might your sun sign. Astrology is actually complex and it deals with transits of the planets, where the planets were under which sign when you were born and etc. You have all 12 zodiac signs in your birth chart as everyone else does. And maybe learning about which sign is under which planet and house might help you understand yourself better. Astrology isn’t a tool to use for manipulation to say “I’m a Virgo and I’m OCD and a neat freak and you’re just gonna have to deal”. It’s to learn about yourself and improve on yourself. People who knock astrology just don’t understand.

JillianJuneBug 39

I always thought that horoscopes were supposed to be read all in good fun. It’s fun to see a coincidence of sign traits and characteristics that match your own but it should never be taken seriously. You’re better off, OP.

This! My favourite thing I ever read about Scorpios was "Don't drink with one, we will remember everything you did and remind you of it." Which is 100% true about me but I doubt it's because I'm a Scorpio lol. OP, you dodged a bullet. Beliefs of any kind (tarot, horoscopes, religion, etc) are fine imo as a way to find comfort and sense in a world that doesn't often make sense, but I would heavily side eye anyone who made important life decisions based on them.

bleachedraven 14
bleachedraven 14

"good fun" doesn't include getting dumped on.

bleachedraven 14

If she dumped you based on your sign and not your personality...you most certainly dodged a bullet. you can do better.

vadarose 12

Sorry this happened to you OP but that’s a shitty excuse from your ex and honestly it’s not true. If anyone were to look up their signs there’s basic information out there but none of it states this sign is known to cheat or anything dumb like that she probably got it off of someone who was biased. As for the other comments astrology isn’t just about the sign you were born under. In fact everyone has all 12 zodiac signs under their birth chart. Astrology isn’t a tool to use for manipulation, it’s a tool to be used to better yourself.

Can someone please tell me how people still depend on this bunk in this day and age. I'm not the brightest guy hence the username, but have never put any faith in this crap.