Dammit

By Lvdkinda - 18/06/2009 18:34 - United States

Today, after a month of planning, I started to tease my boyfriend of 3 years about the wonderful anniversary plans I had made for us. It was a secret, so I let him try and guess. He said, "As long as it's not a spa day. That would suck, I'd never go." It's a spa day. That I've already paid for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 591
You deserved it 26 572

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for already paying for it, but YDI for not knowing what he likes.

Take your best friend and get him something else and just don't tell him about your original idea. It's not that big of a deal. P.S. You'd think after 3 years you'd know if he liked spa days or not.

Comments

After 3 years you don't know that your guy wouldn't like a spa day?? Fail. Very few guys WOULD enjoy a spa day. That's far more of a gift for a guy to get a girl than vice versa. YDI

Yea most guys don't associate a day at a spa with the best day ever

LadyMcdoom 1

Pro Tip: When planning a surprise present for someone, make sure it is something THEY will like and not something YOU want. If you want to go to the spa with him, talk to him about it first. And then stop being so self-centered.

Promise him that a hot Swedish female masseuse will give him a happy ending. then when that's supposed to happen, sneak into the massage room and do it yourself. he'll think it's so sexy he'll think it's the best anniversary ever.

??? 3 years and you don't even know your guy ??? sell it on Craiglist.

ndanick 4

Now what guy do you think wants to go to a spa? only a queer. So atleast you know he isnt gay

3 years you've been together. and this is the way he treats you? FYL

Here is an easy remedy. When your anniversary comes you show up naked that night and bring beer (He will be none the wiser). As for the spa day take your mother/best friend/sister/secret lover/who ever would appreciate it.

i feel sorry for you, but you really did deserve this...3 year relationship and you still think he'd like a spa day?

FrostyNorth 0

Unless you're a gay man or your bf is super-metrosexual, YDI. Very, very few straight men would enjoy that or, if they did, admit it. You'd be much better off doing *something* (read: camping, hiking, traveling, etc.). Most guys would rather do something instead of just sitting in a spa all day ,it sure sounds dreadfully boring to me.