Dammit

By Lvdkinda - 18/06/2009 18:34 - United States

Today, after a month of planning, I started to tease my boyfriend of 3 years about the wonderful anniversary plans I had made for us. It was a secret, so I let him try and guess. He said, "As long as it's not a spa day. That would suck, I'd never go." It's a spa day. That I've already paid for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 591
You deserved it 26 572

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for already paying for it, but YDI for not knowing what he likes.

Take your best friend and get him something else and just don't tell him about your original idea. It's not that big of a deal. P.S. You'd think after 3 years you'd know if he liked spa days or not.

Comments

1nicent1 0

You've been dating him for 3 years and you don't know what he likes... FAIL!! YDI

The comments are heavily in YDI favour, yet the ratio is nearly 2:1 FYL. What the eff

NELU_fml 0

Know what, take him to the spa, but wrap up the day with a great ******** or something; that way, u both are happy by the end of the day.

They are saying her life is ****** because they know the bf is going to dump her soon for a) giving such a bogus gift or b) being so self-centered she thinks a guy would enjoy that.

e11e 0

who the heck wouldn't like going to a spa?! I'll go with you ;)

SirAwesome 0

YDI for buying what you want for yourself and trying to make it his anniversary present. What kind of man wants a spa day anyway? I mean, maybe if it was all metrosexual or something, but you've known him for three years, so you probably can't even use that excuse.

i doubt any guy would like to go to the spa. lets think a little shall we?

You didn't know he's not into the spa and you've been together 3 years?

You're stupid. Any good woman knows men never want anything like spa days or girly bullshit. I'm a girl and I know this well. Next time, anything you want to do, do the opposite and your boyfriend will like it. YDI for being selfish and thinking only of what stupid preppy girls would want.

i thought those kind of presents were for women! don't men like material things they can keep? I do. but if I had a girl buying me things I'd be grateful no matter what.