Dammit

By Lvdkinda - 18/06/2009 18:34 - United States

Today, after a month of planning, I started to tease my boyfriend of 3 years about the wonderful anniversary plans I had made for us. It was a secret, so I let him try and guess. He said, "As long as it's not a spa day. That would suck, I'd never go." It's a spa day. That I've already paid for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 591
You deserved it 26 572

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for already paying for it, but YDI for not knowing what he likes.

Take your best friend and get him something else and just don't tell him about your original idea. It's not that big of a deal. P.S. You'd think after 3 years you'd know if he liked spa days or not.

Comments

nonynony 0

I thought this too. Usually when someone says something like that, they already know and are trying to warn you in advance.

That's what I got, usually when they nail it right on the dot like that they knew what was coming. YDI for not knowing what he likes. Seriously. Not only that, but what kind of guy goes to a spa? That's just weird. Maybe it's just my macho dude coming out but...really?

just get him something else and take a friend with you to the spa day. simple.

YDI for thinking a guy would go to the spa. If he would, you should dump him anyway because he's gay.

Maybe he dosn't want to see you naked??

You didn't check what he likes? Come on...oh well.

YDI. I don't know any guys who enjoy going to the spa.

alex_vik 0

Protip: Most straight men don't like spas. Women like spas.

how the hell does one spa day take a month of planning?

kb26hockey 0

that's pretty much my thought. along with the general consensus that day spas are for gays. kinda like mini coopers and the color turquoise.

You underestimate the mini cooper. The mini cooper S is fast as hell for its power to weight ratio. Still though spa days are only for chicks and queerosexuals lol OP: Just why would you feel that was ever a good idea? Especially after 3 years, you should know better. Thats like him taking you to a monster truck rally, assuming you don't like that kind of thing.

I'd be pretty stoked... I mean, its not like your going for matching manicures. Who doesn't like a good massage and being pampered like a king. Besides - going with your gf will definitely earn big brownie points (and an even better massage from her later on ;)

It's no big deal, just take one of your friends for a girls day out and do something else with him.