Creepy backyard

By L.Lime05 - 08/08/2010 23:27 - United States

Today, I found a pile of animal skeletons scattered in my backyard. It appears that last night, mother nature decided to rain so hard, that the graves of my childhood pets floated back up to the top, and covered half of my field. I now have to pick all of it up before my dog sees them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 973
You deserved it 3 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gabbielove 0

How many pets did you have?! That's a lot!

...Exactly how many pets did you have (and kill)? o.O

Comments

loserboii 11

sounds like the Fairly GodParents when Timy's pet gerbil(or whatever it was) came back to life and then at the end the other animals came back..good times :)

lol yes that was the first thing I thought of :p very funny episode! Anyways yeah, my dog didn't wait for rain and floods. One time she just ran straight to the spot where we buried our dead hamster and dug it right up. And we buried it pretty deep. :/ FYL OP! But hurry up.

BitterLoser 0

aren't you supposed to leave the skeletons in your closet?

....your lucky they didn't come back to life and eat you...rawr.

Are you sure it was the rain? Maybe you live next to a future Criminal Minds perp.

Oh man, that's one of my favorite shows of all time. Another thing we have in common.

Ha! I have a secret nerdcrush on Reid (Reed?). But the strong and silent Hotch type is quite nice too. ;)

Why secret? Mine is totally out in the open. And yeah, it's Reid.

MissCharlotte_fml 26

Reid is so amazing!! Im in love with him. Also, am I the only one wkth a secret crush on Morgan?

ydi for digging a shallow shitty grave.

Exactly. This is why most municipalities have rules about burying dead animals on your property.

Clean it up before your dog figures out what's going to happen to him.

If only the dog could talk. "Look, I'm really sorry about the chewed-up slippers, and the mess on the rug. I also promise to stop with the late-night barking. And believe me, NO more problems on bath day. I swear. And I'll never chase the Johnsons' cat again. "Ummm, do you mind if I ask: what did the other animals do?

devilyy 2

Before you're dog sees them? Why ? Is he gonna be jealous ? :P.

davina_fml 0