Contempt

By Anonymous - 26/08/2014 21:46 - Bosnia and Herzegovina - Tuzla

Spicy
Today, I wore a sexy nurse's outfit for a little roleplay with my boyfriend. After the main event, he said the sex was actually pretty bad and that he should file a medical malpractice lawsuit. Then he laughed at his own joke, got dressed, and went out for drinks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 730
You deserved it 6 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cjwayy 22

Yikes. Not sure if he thinks the sex was really that bad, or if he's just an asshole.

Well.... perhaps this is an eye opener. Find someone new or try something new. OP if your boyfriend doesn't like what you try then make him dress up.

Comments

EazyE1131 2

This is why females use vibraters

There is always a way to tactfully express your disappointment in something someone says or does. Or just point at both your feet and say " this is lightning and this is thunder get ready to get an ass whooping". :)

Axel5238 29

FYL OP, I'd say this is a pretty good sign of things to come if you guys continue dating. Guys that think this stuff is "funny" don't all of a sudden grow up or change they use the humor as a disguise for how immature they are or a reason to be a dick but then say "it's a joke lighten up.". You see that stuff on FML and plenty of other sites.

catanita 18

The joke was pretty funny but the fact that he left for a drink without you is not ok. Next time you do the same to him and see what he feels about it.

It's not really that hard for you to be good...did you go and get a drink as well?

What a jerk ! Tell him if the sex was bad , he is 50% at fault! At least you made an effort to try something different for his enjoyment and all he can do is make a joke and leave? Jackass !

From now on you should be the kind of nurse who routinely takes blood.

Love how if a girl did this everyone says it's OP's fault but now that a guy does he's just an asshole

I'm pretty sure the comments would be the same. Why does everything always have to turn into a gender-related argument?

Even if the sex was bad he had to appreciate your effort, OP, so FML for you, and asshole for him.