Contempt

By Anonymous - 26/08/2014 21:46 - Bosnia and Herzegovina - Tuzla

Spicy
Today, I wore a sexy nurse's outfit for a little roleplay with my boyfriend. After the main event, he said the sex was actually pretty bad and that he should file a medical malpractice lawsuit. Then he laughed at his own joke, got dressed, and went out for drinks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 730
You deserved it 6 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cjwayy 22

Yikes. Not sure if he thinks the sex was really that bad, or if he's just an asshole.

Well.... perhaps this is an eye opener. Find someone new or try something new. OP if your boyfriend doesn't like what you try then make him dress up.

Comments

did get his insurance card before he leaves...

holy, that was wrong on sooo many levels, but then again, he didn't just turn into a moron, I'm sure he has been like that as long as you've known him, so it's your own fault if you continue to let him walk ALL over you!

Um if he thinks it was so bad then he can help improve it. Sounds like you need a new boyfriend.

The bf may be an ass, but OP will try to make amends next time. Pro strategy vs younger ladies.

Well then you should've helped him kick his ass outta there.

rachangie 19

This is absolutely ridiculous! Just because he didn't enjoy sex means he's cheating? No, maybe he's not actually into role play but tried it for her. And maybe he made the asshole joke because he didn't know how to communicate him not liking it in a constructive way. I'm not saying that what he did was okay by any means, but accusing him of cheating when you don't know him is ******* ridiculous.

#62, nice accusation there, detective jackass..

Next time role play a judge and HANG his Johnson!

imslappy 8

op I will take you since he is a ass about you.. love for a woman to dress up in bed...

I appreciate your effort and creativity towards the relationship OP. If your boyfriend too puts in that effort it would be a fun ride for you both. Sorry for you. FYL.