Contempt

By Anonymous - 26/08/2014 21:46 - Bosnia and Herzegovina - Tuzla

Spicy
Today, I wore a sexy nurse's outfit for a little roleplay with my boyfriend. After the main event, he said the sex was actually pretty bad and that he should file a medical malpractice lawsuit. Then he laughed at his own joke, got dressed, and went out for drinks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 730
You deserved it 6 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cjwayy 22

Yikes. Not sure if he thinks the sex was really that bad, or if he's just an asshole.

Well.... perhaps this is an eye opener. Find someone new or try something new. OP if your boyfriend doesn't like what you try then make him dress up.

Comments

Maybe your boyfriend thinks the sex is bad because he has such a small dick, considering he shoved three fourths of it into his personality.

Yup, your man is an unappreciative asshat. He should have made more effort since you already went to great lengths to be a bit kinky.

pizza_derivery 5

Maybe he was just hinting at a lawyer and client role play for the next time. Otherwise yeah he's just an ass

Man is he a fuckface. Completely offtopic now, awesome it's a person from Bosnia and Herzegovina on here!

myhamhat 3

Funniest guy getting no sex... By the way this is a brilliant website, cleverly moderated (I can tell that some really dumb illiterate submissions have been given the common witty dry spin by the moderators), but the comments are stooooPID. Most completely miss the inherent black humour and irony of the submission, and even worse most are dopey helpful hints thus completely missing the point. This humour (yeah not humor) is not about seeking reassurance, support, or helpful hints, it is about coping with gallows wit. Oh never mind. No-one is going to read this anyway.

...This is a website about complaining about your shitty life. Of course you're looking for sympathy. Sure, it's amusing, but someone actually had to deal with it and probably isn't amused. (Oh, and if you're going to tell us that saying humor instead of humour is wrong, then maybe you shouldn't also hyphenate "no one". It's not hyphenated no matter what country you're in.)

what a jerk! If I were you I will dump him for sure.

if he's gonna act that selfish & rude maybe no sex altogether, ********.

rebelkidjen 4

that really sucks. he seems like a dick.

MidnightStone 3

You could dump him. If you're not happy.