Compromising situation

By anonymous - 16/07/2011 13:18 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was on a hot date. After we finished supper, we went back to his place. My stomach started to feel upset, so I politely asked where the bathroom was so I could "powder my nose;" After ten minutes of agonizing diarrhea, I looked down and noticed he was out of toilet paper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 686
You deserved it 4 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lauren10102 3
FMLandurstoo 9

so you're posting the FML from the toilet?

Comments

ArsenalFan12 0

im I the only one that keeps spare toilet paper in my pocket 24/7

if it were me I would check the cabinets and closet first then if you still can't find any, use a wet towel and wipe ur dirty ass then climb out the window and throw it outside but if there isn't a window stuff it in ur purse and tell him u gtg!!

I always make sure my guest bathroom is sufficiently stocked before someone comes over. I'd hate to do that to someone. You also want to make sure you have a plunger in there. Saying you plugged it is just as embarrassing. I even have a handheld bidet in mine (all bathrooms do in my house) because using dry paper to clean off your butt is disgusting especially if you have explosive diarrhea. Spraying my butt off after a severe case of explosive diarrhea feels so awesome.

You're all a bunch of retards if you actually thought 95 was serious.

A7X_LoVeee 10

I wouldn't call us retards. It didn't seem sarcastic to me at all and I'm usually pretty good at detecting it over teh interwebz.

kaykay20 0

Don't worry op it happened to me once. Sorta odd though that my guy friend and his dad never felt the need to buy toilet paper.