By Rejected - 16/07/2011 13:28 - Australia

Today, my six year old son came up to me with his arms spread and said, "I feel like a hug." I got really excited and hopeful because he is very anti-social and hates physical contact. As soon as I stood up to hug him he said "Feeling's gone" and walked away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 251
You deserved it 4 759

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I usually don't do this, but anti-social behaviour and avoidance of physical contact can be signs of autism. Now before anyone jumps on me, I'm not making any diagnosis here. I'm only saying they are signs that something deeper MAY be going on. Ok, now you may flame the shit out of me.

Awe you should have ran after him and gave him a bear hug anyways and a kiss on the cheek and be like "my feelings not gone kiddo!" :)

Comments

He must get all the ladies if he's that picky with his women.

That kid mentally and emotionally just owned u. lol

flockz 19

the kid made his mom his bitch.

I wonder if he came back and said "Now make me a sandwich bitch!" ;P

I wonder if he came back and said "Now make me a sandwich bitch!" ;P

garrettsgirl 0

81 you made my whole day hahaha

StudMuffinette 17
FMLandurstoo 9

lol I just wanted to say that and I don't care

Awe you should have ran after him and gave him a bear hug anyways and a kiss on the cheek and be like "my feelings not gone kiddo!" :)

iluvboobies 9
mrtoby 0

That kid sounds funny even though he's antisocial

I believe he just did that to tease OP, lol.

dorkychick 0

57, you can hug your friends, but you can't hug your friends boobs :D since you luv them so much

alexg823 0

lol how now adays you get depressed 6 year olds. I know, let's give him more meds.

2ndSucks 15

158, agreed. Let's dope him up and solve all his problems!

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

how come I can't see the comment

2ndSucks 15

191 you need thicker glasses. Call harry potter!

sorry for being a noob but what does "comment moderated" mean?

2ndSucks 15

The comment was moderated. Hidden basically. Which usually happens when a comment gets too many thumbs down.

No, 10 thumbs down buries/hides a comment. Moderated means an FML staff member removed it for violating the commenting rules.

I think it means that too many ppl "Thumbs Downed" it so it's moderated lol l think…

2ndSucks 15

I thought the hidden comments just showed up as moderated on the app though? Cause I think this one just said "FIRST lol"

I can't speak for the app, but this one was moderated, not buried. :-)

2ndSucks 15

Ah, well you'd know more about it than me so no argument here. :)

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

201- u were being sarcastic and an ass to me when the other guy asked the same question u answered politely? wtf is this

2ndSucks 15

I wasnt being sarcastic or an ass. I was joking. Chill bruh, chill.

sounds like the perfect boyfriend... no sex!

Nope, you can read buried responses on the app.

zendaddy0 0

awwwww he thinks he's a girl

It sounds like this kid is autistic. My cousin started being the same way around that age. For the OP's sake, I hope his son isn't, but, if he is, at least it's not a terminal disease or something.

JesseOhNine 0
Lauren10102 3

Why? who wants to hug a jerky kid anyways?

I'm sure the father would like the hug his son....but what do I know?

waveringatom 1

ouch. bad parenting skills. he needs a playdate with another six year old

what do you mean bad parenting? he could have a mental condition, or just be like that I was incredibly social and outgoing as a young child now I barely go anywhere unless I get invited by someone....so it could easily go the otherway

How is that bad parenting in any way? And how does a play date solve anything? If he's anti-social, that wouldn't make him feel much better. Reread the FML.

If he is not very sociable and doesn't like physical contact he could be on the autism spectrum, play dates wont help at all with that, and it does not mean the parents are bad parents.

Or maybe he's just quiet and keeps to himself? god damn I hate it when people add a label for EVERYTHING. I was a loner kid and I hate when people put their hands all over me, so am I autistic?

no, i am not too sociable and often find physical contact uncomfortable and i'm not autistic either, it was only a suggestion don't get all wound up over it...

Just because a kid doesn't like people touching him doesn't mean he's autistic. As a kid I absolutely hated people touching me if I don't give them permission and I still hate it. I'm not on the autism spectrum and it really pisses me off when ignorant assholes assume otherwise just because I'm not your type of social.

juicedboi 7

He's playing hard to get already! Dont hate the player, hate the game.

When I read this FML, I imagined slow music playing as he came up to his dad to hug him and then an abrubt end to the song as he said "Feeling's Gone".

Of course! Haha, FYL OP, I'm sorry!:(

FMLandurstoo 9

I already satisfied his "hug" needs.

Please satisfy mine! I could use one, my mom and dad are never giving me sufficient bonding time :(

extremely creepy of you,considering your picture is old man Herbert!

I love how there's always someone saying, "... especially cause your picture is Herbert," followed by a, "No shit."

FMLandurstoo 9

Haha I hate people that act like captain obvious.

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

Some son. You gave birth to him he should show some respect!

fthku 13

Men give birth these days? ****, I better get myself fixed before my fiancee gets any funny ideas.

Lol I don't even want to know how painful that would be

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

did it ever accord to u op could be a girl and not a guy since it doesn't say? maybe u should read the fml better dipshit

LizzieLizz18 4

192, the blue thing at the top of the FML means its a boy :) On the app, anyway.

Actually it did not accord to me that OP was female. I looked up on the top-right part of my phone and it was blue. That means male.

i did not see 195's comment. I wish I could delete my comment. Thumb me down. I thumbed me down for looking like a prick.

fail....at the top it has the "male" sign....who are you calling a dipshit? Just shut the **** up, you don't know what you're talking about, little boy.

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

my ******* bad I didn't know see or know that good damn ppl these days are so uptight and sensitive

fthku 13

1. You're 15, why are you talking about "people these days"? 2. You were the one being sensitive and uptight, calling me a dipshit. Own up to your mistakes. 3. You really need to calm down. 4. Your comments are painful to read. You're a 15 year old American, use your own damn language properly.

And this is why I hate being a teenager...and American.

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

252- are being racist about me being a American? and I calm down easily it's bc I get way to much bs from ppl that i snap :/

IvyLee_fml 1

he sounds cute :) eventually he'll wanna hug you though :D