Compromising situation

By anonymous - 16/07/2011 13:18 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was on a hot date. After we finished supper, we went back to his place. My stomach started to feel upset, so I politely asked where the bathroom was so I could "powder my nose;" After ten minutes of agonizing diarrhea, I looked down and noticed he was out of toilet paper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 686
You deserved it 4 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lauren10102 3
FMLandurstoo 9

so you're posting the FML from the toilet?

Comments

Oh that sucks. Should've went home after the date. Or you can use his shower & take a clean, warm bath then step out of the bathroom naked.

leemurcat 5

A clean bath? I can't imagine why anyone would take a dirty bath.. That seems rather counterproductive.

I've heard of taking a shower with mud butt, but a bath? Nothing like lounging in shit water to get the hormones flowing i guess.

23- bath= sitting in water with dirt and god knows what else from your skin floating all around you. Baths don't really get you clean...

Okay, I really meant take a shower. Sorry for the confusion.

you sir have just made me actually lol.

Just have your boyfriend clean it up if your into that kinda stuff..

I bet they're a dirty couple.. She said it was a "hot date" :)

lol epic meal time "gay bacon strips gay bacon strips gay bacon strips" XD

justanotherrando_fml 2

That's when you use the powder somewhere else…

BIEBERSLAYER 10

after ten minutes I'm sure he knows something else is going on in there.

The drain monster probably initiated it.

MrSexyPants 14

Or she could rinse it off in the shower! If there are no towels atleast she can airdry!

samijade 0

You're always supposed to look first... "Honey, what's that stuff on your pants?" "Don't worry, it's just brown marker" That one always works..I would know.

Why didn't you take a shower and ask your "hot date" to join you?