Close encounters

By blarp - 17/10/2011 04:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was in a public restroom. The guy in the urinal next to me was making loud sounds of discomfort. I ignored him and finished up. I turned around to be greeted by his red swollen beehive of a crotch, and him asking, "Is my penis supposed to look like this?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 707
You deserved it 2 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ikushka 3

No man and you aren't supposed to be asking me either

Comments

Adman567 9

Yes sir, your penis IS supposed to look like a furry red imflamed behive, sooo glad u asked me! :)

And it IS supposed to be super painful when you relieve yourself. That's pretty disgusting...

is it really meant to be like that? I hope so, now I know I'm not alone

Then you sucked it and said, now it looks perfect. ;) Aww gays are cute.

Sonic_boomerang 5
Adman567 9
NoNotTheFace 8

Is that what you would do to get things heated up? Suck on an infected penis? Mission Herpes Dick 2 Mouth: Accomplished.

Why am I not surprised that a 13 year old posted that?

And thats why you dont try to stick your dick in a bee nest. Might look like a nice tight hole, but it ain't!

I feel like he has lived with his penis long enough to know it shouldn't look like that....

its best to use a can of crisco and a shot glass, not a beehive. my goodness, hope you told that guy to go get that checked out asap.

NoNotTheFace 8

You could've put it delicately and said "Urm no sir. I reckon you get that checked out" Or you could've been like... GET THAT MUTILATED ****** AWAY FROM ME. Both send the same message.

ifailplzinsultme 0

Your name goes so well with your commet

I would have told him, "No. It's also supposed to be purplish."

Sir, there is seriously something wrong! you are missing the green and orange tinge in your penis.

And the smelly white discharge. Or is that just me?