Close encounters

By blarp - 17/10/2011 04:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was in a public restroom. The guy in the urinal next to me was making loud sounds of discomfort. I ignored him and finished up. I turned around to be greeted by his red swollen beehive of a crotch, and him asking, "Is my penis supposed to look like this?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 707
You deserved it 2 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ikushka 3

No man and you aren't supposed to be asking me either

Comments

Jamicianprince 1

That's normal I do it all the time

ikickgingers 15
perdix 29

Good one! But in this economy, who can afford a sheet of drywall with a hole cut out of it? There are no Americans with the skill to place the right-sized hole at the right height, and we can't have some illegal alien do it, can we?

13FTW 9

That's the first time I've ever see one of perdix's comments thumbed down... I'm in complete and utter shock.

Probably used fiberglass for the gloryhole and that's where he went wrong...

I would almost hit Ydi because you made this about you... Come on man, the guy's penis was swollen and red. Sure you had to see it but he has to deal with it..

BellaBelle_fml 23

True, however, it is kind of a YDI for the guy as well. He should have gotten that checked out and started treatment on it long before it got that bad.

cant believe he wouldnt know if he had something wrong with it lol. wat did he do grow a penis over night???

Thumbs up if the 2nd sentence of the FML cracked you up more than the end.

tweetypie 18

Thumbs up? This isn't YouTube...

Well I know that if my dick is big and red there is something wrong with it.

Jorcar 8

Well that just doesn't sound good sound good.

bingababe 16