Assholes

By Third trimester - 26/05/2017 17:00 - Canada - Toronto

Today, as I stepped into a subway car, I noticed some free seats and began walking towards them. A group of girls standing nearby looked at me, then at the seats, and made a run for them. They then high-fived, presumably as congratulations for sitting down before the pregnant lady could. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 731
You deserved it 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This scares me as these girls will be in society in a few years

arioch_fml 20

Wow fyl Op, hopefully they were just too stupid to think that you could be pregnant.

Comments

arioch_fml 20

Wow fyl Op, hopefully they were just too stupid to think that you could be pregnant.

What a bunch of bitches. I would have told the bus driver.

arioch_fml 20

Agreed, but gonna correct you, it is a subway, not a bus.

They said subway, meaning it was a train, that possibly didn't have a driver at all

Not sure what a bus driver could do on a subway car, but you do you boo.

uhh do you know how difficult it is to find the conductor of a subway?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

It's not like they gave her the seat afterwards.

What a bunch of horrid little bitches!

This scares me as these girls will be in society in a few years

You possibly might still look so svelte for your third trimester. It's never ok to assume someone is pregnant these days so they could have been gambling. Or, they could have been little ***** with no respect. Take your pick I guess?

it's possible they had a long day and were too looking for seats, not noticing the others. I'd like to say they might have an invisible illness (like I do), but that seems unlikely in this case. whether they noticed you or not, surely they noticed you were next to them afterwards and should've cleared a space.

mariri9206 32

"A group of girls standing nearby looked at me, then at the seats. . . "

I am currently 40 weeks pregnant and completely understand. That is just so rude. My belly is huge right now and that happened to me on the bus the other day and I just stood in front of him with my belly in his face as I had no where else to stand anyway and he ran to take the last seat.

Good for you. Too bad you didn't have to fart. You could've farted in his face. "Oh? You're not an asshole? I could've sworn you were since you took that seat and made me stand while I'm pregnant."

gamefreakcon 9

You aren't disabled or elderly there is no reason to give up a seat.

You must be a man, who has no respect for women or pregnancy, and do not understand the burden of it. :))

you should have flipped out then cry and blame it all on hormones

FML needs an angry face emoji. That was bullshit.