Cliché for real

By fuckinghicks - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, while going on a jog through the countryside, I discovered that it is actually possible outside of crappy TV shows to have a rifle leveled at you, and to be shouted at to, "Get off my land." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 319
You deserved it 17 700

Same thing different taste

By stressedartist - 09/09/2016 12:43 - United States

Today, I ran over Oprah. FML
I agree, your life sucks 499
You deserved it 70

Top comments

Sinamoi 18

Ol' Man Jenkins is not pleased with all these whippersnappers on his lawn.

you don't deserve a gun being pointed at you but you shouldn't run on someone's private property either

Comments

If you wanted to run on his land, you should have just gone up and knocked on the door to ask first. In the country most people's land is their livelihood, and they take it pretty seriously when strangers come on to it unannounced.. Also to the commenter who asked about whether he also shoots every rabbit or deer who comes on his property? Yeah we do that, usually with a BB/pellet gun so it doesn't kill them, and we keep cats and dogs to scare them off, but when they're destroying your crops, or your land, or attracting coyotes and other predators, they stop being so cute and innocent.

Who's the dumbass that gave this a thumbs down? Do they not understand that if a farmer can't get any and every bit of their crops, they don't make as much money, so if it means shooting some rabbits it's not a big deal.

Holy Christ, I honestly didn't think that happened I'm real life.

heinous966 15

Don't worry OP. happens to me more often than it should. After all, movies are based off of some form of reality, correct?

come to the UK, we have no trespassing laws here. If someones garden gate is open you can run right through lol. Although tbh that's a bit taboo...

You better stay out of the 'cement-pond'!

10showgirl 16
10showgirl 16

I live in Louisiana and this is normal. We have to defend ourselves because the police don't show up until an hour later. No joke. Even when my house was broken into, they took an hour to show up.

First of all I don't like the name you have "fuxkin hicks" it isn't nice and the people who owned the land have every right to shove a gun on your face stay off other peoples property dumb ass, the world doesn't belong to you.

Janelley3 4

You're obviously a cidiot. (City Idiot)

Did this happpen before or after he used his cane to beat the local children?