Choking hazard

By notsexy - 09/05/2009 15:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried for the first time putting a condom on my boyfriend using my mouth. I freaked out, swallowed, and started choking on the condom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 085
You deserved it 83 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should've practiced on a banana first. Girls. *Facepalm*

Comments

wow look at comment #15.... wow, seriously? F***ing prude religious b**ch

chicabonita5683 0

What does waiting until marriage have to do with marriage exactly? Just wondering, she didn't say, "wait until marriage, like God intended." Did you ever think she just has morals. I am an adult now, and I have to say that I wish that I had waited. Sex is a great thing, but waiting would have been much better. Also, this person didn't say she was against other sexual activities before marriage, just those that involve a condom. So stop being a skanky demon worshiper (sorry, just assuming you must be the opposite of her to make such rude comments).

live1laugh2love3 0

zzzzzzzWell it looks like you survived, didn't you.

idontgiveone 0

whats happened to your grandma's abstinence lessons?

Lol #15, for all you know she got divorced and has a new boyfriend. Is she supposed to just go without sex for a couple of years after getting it every night?

chicabonita5683 0

Maybe it's assuming, but I can't see someone who is an adult that has previously been married, magically deciding just to try this on a whim and never having done it before or something. This post reeks of teenager/young adult imitating a **** flick.

i've considered doing that. but condoms taste disgusting, really.

AndelleRae 9

Yeah, when you've got something that can easily kill you in your mouth, freaking out isn't exactly the best thing to do. At least your alive, right?

FBIWarning 0

hope it was a nice flavor you got ;)